Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tithra

Because someone requested pictures and how could I say no!?

The tank is lovely but she makes it look smaller than a 40. She is getting so BIG! I am totally in love with her and the tank :)

The tank is lovely but she makes it look smaller than a 40. She is getting so BIG! I am totally in love with her and the tank :)

I know! She has really been growing :) I hope that I can upgrade them again in a year. I would love to get a 75-100 gallon, but we'll see.

I see a POTW in those shots :o:clapping:

The lighting really is gorgeous! Edie is such a beauty and I like what you did with the square glass pots (?).. I'm hoping that Puff can get out of the hospital tank soon. :)

Very pretty! I love the 2nd pic of puff :) he looks hypnotized ;) what a cutie!!! Edie is very pretty too :) if you got a 100g, would you get another fish? :) :) :)

You take such beautiful photos. Edie and Puff look great. :heart

Very pretty! I love the 2nd pic of puff :) he looks hypnotized ;) what a cutie!!! Edie is very pretty too :) if you got a 100g, would you get another fish? :) :) :)

:) yes I would get another!

Oooh! Okay, it's settled. Youre getting a 100g

:rofl :rofl :rofl

haha, I wish it were that simple!

haha, I wish it were that simple!

Lol meeeee too ;) but I don't think I'd be able to handle anything over 50g. That is a LOT of water, and LONGGGGG water changes!! ;)

Loving the lights, but as always I love your fish even more.

They have so wonderful tails. I thought you had them for years to grow these tails.

I also keep my tank simple. I only have 4 medium size rounded rocks, an aquarium plant, a pothos plant (only have the roots in the water to keep water clean) and I created a coconut cave (it's like going in a volcano) for them. I cut the 2 sides and cleaned the coconut around with sand paper then washed it every day with warm water and also added some aquarium salt and after 2 weeks it was ready.

@Fang They are crypts (retrospiralis) and they are looking a little sad right now because I split them from 2 pots to 4 recently and they melted. My fish do not eat the leaves, but my fish also didn't eat the anacharis I used to keep in the tank ;) they are weirdos.

I see, thanks! I don't think they look too sad though. :)

You fish are beautiful!!!!! And I love your tank design simple but not bare ether. Not that bare is bad!!! My tank is bare lol.

very nice!