Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AquaAddict

My new obsession Ryukins! Of course their is pics!

Looks like you will have plenty of room for breeding.... I was wondering where you went. :)

Nice house, Patti. Heck of a driveway! Is it still close to town? I'm happy for you and your impending closing date. Hopefully getting moved will lead to more pictures of your fish around here. :D

Oh nice! I like that new place, it has a lot of room for fish stuff! The driveway sure needs some work, but at least in the photo it doesn't look TOO bad.

And I just said to Steven how jealous I am of you having so much room for tanks and stuff :rofl

awesome new home Patti!.. you must share the developements with us! congratulations :) most ppl would dream of 1 fish room... you have two.. i admit, there is a little bit of jealousy wanting me to release the koko stick to you! :rofl

I am super jealous of your fish rooms, but the frosty side of me is happy for you, your family, and your fish. Congratulations. The house looks sweet. Hope the move goes smoothly. :)

Ryukins have never really been on my top list of fav's and Iv never had one in all my years but since visiting here more and more since Christmas and seeing the pictures, I have admittedly fallen for them and got my little guy.

I absolutely love the 1st white and red one in the 1st post and the little red and white guy one too.

Your new house looks lovely, very jelous of it and your fish rooms. All the best with the move :)

I have been working way to much on the new house and not near enough in the fish room. FInally got water today at the house. We had to wait for the water company to install a new meter so thats always nice. I did get an ariel view of the new house via google earth. Its impossible to see from the road. Besides the trees being in the way its about 100-200 ft higher than the road. Walking up the driveway sucks!

newhouse.jpg

Ggghhh I want one so bad... For some reason my local pet store only has them seasonally, and I totally missed out this season. v.v

Ggghhh I want one so bad... For some reason my local pet store only has them seasonally, and I totally missed out this season. v.v

That is really weird i figured now would be the season since most pond people are setting up their ponds around here.

Wow! Those are stunning fish...and I love what I imagine your house is like from the picture. All those trees...I love trees!

Thanks for sharing and congrats on the new ryus.

mj

Wow, Patti, I love the house! The setting is amazing, and I am green over your two fish rooms! Good luck with the move. Water is a good first step, especially for a guy with two fish rooms. ;)

Digging the Google picture. It makes it seem like you have a hidden Fishy Lair. Very "James Bond".

Thank you guys for the kind comments. I have been working away at the house trying to get the living part painted and just waiting on the flooring to be delivered. Once the living area is done then i get to work on the fish rooms. I have somehow misplaced my camera so i cant update with any pics :no: As soon as i locate it i will take some pics of the babies. I got a large percentage of calicos so i am pretty excited about that :)santa As far as the new house i cant wait to get moved in my buddy and i put up the mailbox yesterday. We had to dig the hole twice since we put it on top of the culvert drain :clapping: We were messing with it for over 30 minutes and not a car drove by to laugh at us idiots it was rather nice. On a side note I did run into a copperhead last weekend which did not excite me to much considering i am deathly afraid of snakes.

We need photos man :happydance:photo: Once you find it :lol3

We need photos man :happydance:photo: Once you find it :lol3

Found it :tbanana Here are the calico babies

004-15.jpg

003-16.jpg

Awww....look at all the babies!

Oh my they have grown so much.... The colors are really starting to come in now WOOT!!

What are they living in now? :)