Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
larryngu

Tell us what YOU did for your goldies today :-)

lots of peeeeaaas!

I bought Omega One pellets.

Did a WC and fed frozen bloodworms.

Today I've just fed them twice. Yesterday they got a huge water change, glass scrubbing and silk plants put back in. :)

Water Change for my fishies.

Never ending water changes, and then I made peas for everyone. Well, almost everyone. :peeka I doled out all the peas and then realized I forgot to give some to Eileen. :oops:

Did a large water change. wipe down all the surfaces. Then some Bloodworms as treats. Kuma fish ate them all up like some cotton candy :P

Also working on the new 55g tank. Hopefully will get it done by next week. :D

Did my big water change yesterday SO today I enjoyed watching them!! (But I dud just feed Blood Worms!!(

Water change in the QT. Tomorrow water change in the 45G.

Tonight I gave them a slice of lime and they looked at me like, "What the heck is this and where's our REAL dinner????"

Gave them a big water change and cleaned up their old tank ready for future fishies. :)

Water change and new air pump to get their bubbles going.

frozen daphnia for everyone!!

Well.....right now I am considering THUMPING a couple of 'em on their lil' heads.....cause they seem to be having fun gulping air at the surface of the water........GEESH that ticks me off!!!!!

I'm about to give them some peas. One of them had floating poop and I don't like that. :no:

Right now I am trying something new. I have been eating more healthy so I have a lot of fresh spinach, I have put some in the tank & the goldies try to eat some but kind of have a hard time so (here's the something new part) I am boiling some to see if (after it cools) it is easier for them to eat! ((I'll let ya' know!))

WoW!! The spinach is SO much easier for them to eat!! They ALL ganged up & gobbled up all I put in there!! I have some I am keeping in the container that I keep the daily Mazuri in!!

Today I got them a nerite snail to eat the algae and uncover their lovely plants. :)

Gave them some peas for the first time in aaages!

Gave them a big water change and changed the filter.

gave them spinach for the first time... they seem very confused hahaha. one of the guys attempted a nibble, but the others are just like "what is this crap?"

I got my "shopping spree" order from PetMountain that my hubby gave me today!! ALL kinds of fish stuff! New sponges, biomax, plant sinkers, TWO packs of black air tubing, Saki Hakari (purple bag!!), blue filter padding, & a special brush for cleaning the filter tubes!

I went thru my box like a kid on Christmas morning.....then I did a big water change on the big tank & the 29! I replaced one of the AC110 sponges (it was worn out!), added more biomax to what was already there & added a piece of the blue padding to each filter!

Then I cleaned the Bettas tank.

Now I am enjoying my fish (& bragging about my fun fish shopping spree!!) :clapping:

Yay for shopping sprees! :carrot:

I bought some red crypts, Christmas moss and Asian vals for my 36. I recently set it back up, and the single anubias in there looks lonely.

Yesterday they got a huge cleaning. I cleaned out all the filters along with all the little components, I wiped down all the walls and bottom of the tank, cleaned off all the salt that had accumulated on the canopy, cleaned the bubble wand and tubing, and boiled the rocks because they had started accumulating brown algae! It took me a few hours but it looks great.

They also both got a little orange piece and some spinach :)