Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
larryngu

Tell us what YOU did for your goldies today :-)

I scraped a bunch of silicone. They better appreciate this! I have a lot left to go.

Did a WC trying to get rid of this darn cloudy water that has been plaguing the tank for the past week and a half. No luck. It still looks like I poured milk in the tank. :(

I She has a bad case of piscine ADHD,

Piscine ADHD. Cute........I actually thought it was a real fish disorder.

:D

I She has a bad case of piscine ADHD,

Piscine ADHD. Cute........I actually thought it was a real fish disorder.

:D

Hahaha! If fish went to school, she would be constantly getting into trouble in class.

Wait a minute... fish... school... :P

Fed the fish. That's all I did.

My sick puppy is currently taking up all my time :ignore

@ Oerba sorry for the sick puppy. :unsure: Hope the dog gets better.

My goldies are getting fed.

I did a 40% water changed and tested the water.

Im gonna go to the pet store and pick up hospital tank today.(just in case I need it in future)

I scraped a bunch of silicone. They better appreciate this! I have a lot left to go.

Sometimes when I give my fish a nice upgrade, I wish they would appreciate it.

@ Oerba sorry for the sick puppy. :unsure: Hope the dog gets better.

My goldies are getting fed.

I did a 40% water changed and tested the water.

Im gonna go to the pet store and pick up hospital tank today.(just in case I need it in future)

Always a good move before you need it, though I'd prefer to wait to find one used myself.

i did my regular water change of 50%. went to several lfs and finally got a good size ryukin. :)

@Au-fish.........Im just going after the Christmas Sale....with the hospital tank. :)santa

I just fed my goldies their breakfast of Mazuri gel food. They gobbled it up & are busy scouring the bottom for any leftovers!! (I didn't feed them last night xo they think they are starving to death. I'll give them a little more time then I will do a BIG water change & tank cleaning!!!

Woohoo!! Just finished water changes on all three tanks! I changed at least 50% on the 90 gal & the 29 gal!! Cleaned thru the rocks real good. Also took out the filter media & placed it in the fish only bucket & cleaned the "basket"thingee that holds the ceramic rings & sponge (AC110) on the other 2. (I discovered the 3rd filter was REALLY gunky the other day & had already cleaned it). Now ALL three AC110s are up to par!!!

All tanks are clean & properly cared for NOW I can enjoy my fish!!!!!

Edited by Jeana727

Just completed a 50% water change, cleaned algae off bottom and sides, rinsed filter media. Now sitting here staring back at the finkids....they are staring at me wanting and waiting for me to feed them...I hold the bag up in front of them as they go into spastic reactions....then I put the bag away....I hold the bag up again...if goldfish looks could kill.

Both the betta and the goldies got veggie/salmon gel food for lunch. Tested the goldies water, all good there. Tested the tap water - the nitrates are at a respectable 5, and even the nitrites are less than 0.1! Although the pH has dropped from 7.5 to 7.0 .. I guess you can't have everything :P

Will do a big clean and water change on the goldie tank later :)

Well..................................................................................Today I decorated my tank for Christmas!!!!!! Now I have a snowman wrapping paper background and red tinsel round the top!!!! :)santa

HO HO HO! Merry Christmas!!!!

Just did a w/c on the teles boys' tank, now a w/c on the big guys' tank. Yay!

Right now I am sitting here occasionally watching them! Admiring the beautiful colors, flowing fins............Oh yeah....and wondering why there is ALWAYS one with a poo trailing along :wall:doh11:

Got a few plants for the Goldfish and a new light for TD's Guppies :)

Just completed a 50% water change, cleaned algae off bottom and sides, rinsed filter media. Now sitting here staring back at the finkids....they are staring at me wanting and waiting for me to feed them...I hold the bag up in front of them as they go into spastic reactions....then I put the bag away....I hold the bag up again...if goldfish looks could kill.

Mean daddy :rofl

My poor fish were ignored today. Today is fasting/water change day. But while I am fasting them, I'm not water changing until tomorrow because the room has been a busy place with tree decorating. :)The tree is right beside the tank, so they DO have new entertainment to look at. LOL

I decorated the outside of the tank with some Christmas lights and bows. It is so bright lol

:rofl

I topped off the goldfish tanks today. They need a water change, but knowing it won't happen for a couple of days, I figured I'm going to go ahead and top off the tanks at least. I got outbid on the two used canister filters I was after on Ebay today.

I will quit going after filters for the time being. I think I can get by now if I can get my mangum 350 going again without leaking. So my next item on the agenda will be the replacement goldfish tank. I 'll need at least $100 more if I want to start trying to get a used one. Another $300 if I want to go after new ones. I will forgo getting a stand for the time being to increase my chances of obtaining this item. Given that used acrylic tanks are rare around here, I suspect I'll have to search for a good sale because I don't know how I'm going to raise that kind of money.

Edited by Au-fish

fed all my babies some peas after fasting all day yesterday...and maybe got some new friends too ;)

I did a 100% water change so I could move the tank over to make room for the new filter that I ordered. And I got a fixture to replace my broken one.

:rofl Meanie!!!

I fed mine peas today. I squish them up and then stick my fingers in the water so they won't stick to my fingers. My piggy black moor Night Fury has that act figured out and he grabs his from my fingers before the others get a chance at them. :heart

I am extremely happy to report I did not change the water today. :rofl

Water change today and added koi clay and buff it up... Tank looks like a snow globe now and they arent happy :lol