Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dnalex

The QT is over! [Photos & Videos, 100g Tank] - Pic Intense

Very pretty.

Thank you, Kateana & larryngu :)

@Kateana - You caught me in the big spelling error. I usually call him Yama-jii, and because I was going to name everyone in the 55 after Naruto, Yamato snuck through. He is actually Captain YamaMOto, a la Bleach. I do have a Yamato, who is also orange, but is a tele in the other tank :P

wow i love the panda

wow i love the panda

Thank you! I wanted that panda for a really long time, and was so happy when Dandy Orandas had one :)

So, I drooled a bit :P

Beautiful fish Alex. Has your panda kept it's panda color? And, where did you get it if you don't mind me asking?

Edited by MexiMike83

So, I drooled a bit :P

Beautiful fish Alex. Has your panda kept it's panda color? And, where did you get it if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you! :)

Yes, Nelliel is still keeping her color. She goes through phases where she will be lighter, but right now she is in her darker phase and has more black than she did a couple of months ago. I'll update with pics of her soon! :)

I got her from Dandy Orandas (Goldfish Connection auction). She was one of the last pandas he has. I'm not sure he has any with this batch.

Beautiful fish, I can see you're quite the Bleach fan. I got out of that anime after all those silly filler episodes a year or so back. It started off so freaking amazing though! Let me know if its worth watching again or not, I left off when Ichigo had to go save Orihime from Captain Aizen.

And I believe perhaps you watch Naruto too...? One name rang a bell, but I haven't been a devoted follower of that one since filler ruined it. Once they had the 3 year gap it got better again, but I may have lost the taste for it. Also, without Sasuke I wasn't interested :P Oh yes, Sasuke-kun fangirl here!

Aha, your post a few up said both Naruto and Bleach. Darn, here I was trying to be all geeky with name knowings...

LOL. Thank you.

I am quite a huge anime fan, especially Naruto & Bleach. I hate the filler episodes, too, so I only watch the main arcs :P

Bleach is definitely worth watching, so too is Naruto Shippuuden.

First time ive seen this thread, fantastic fish alex, got any updated pics ;) (just seen the thread start date)

Thank you! I'll put up some updates in the coming week :)

Oh my, this is the first time I see pics of your gang Alex... :theater: *speechless*

They're gorgeous fish! I love their "Bleach" related names. :gfish:

Oh my, this is the first time I see pics of your gang Alex... :theater: *speechless*

They're gorgeous fish! I love their "Bleach" related names. :gfish:

Thank you! :)

I name all with Bleach names, because I am totally unoriginal :rofl