Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JessicaandMarshall

Oh My Goodness, Check This Out Lol

Who's gonna model that? Looks like it could be interesting

and fun!

Jessica,

When I saw the title 'goldfish dress', I thought it was a dress FOR a goldfish :rofl

However, I see it is a dress with goldfish! Actually, it is kind of cute. If I had lots of disposable income, I would love to buy it. People already think I am nuts for my fish :D

I have to sy...I think that dress is hot....would look great on the right girl... :D

:)

Ohhhh....I really like that dress Jessica! If I had somewhere to go.....well....lets just say I might purchase one if i had somewhere to go.....

:(sad because I have nowhere to go

Keekee

I like that dress! :D

Are a lot of dresses made out of latex? Heeheehee.

I died when I saw this dress. I just HAD to share it. :D I looked in the hat section of this online store to see if they had a matching hat....... :P

Jessica

Guest ktpuff

i love it but where would you wear it? a fish fanatic's wedding? an under the sea themed prom or grad? the price is a little much. with a little creativity one could take a basic cut dress like that one then add plastic/acrylic/rubber fish to it. you could also add plastic seaweed and other tank themed stuff like that. it would be a really neat out fit for a hawaiian or beach themed party.

Guest sourmilknightmares

I thought it was pretty intresting until I saw it was latex! :o Doesn't sound like the most comfortable thing in the world to me. How would you get it to fit right?? Aside from that it's actually pretty nice. I thought it was like satin at first and then I read it was latex!

Did anybody check out the spaghetti dress? Or the duck tape bikini (as well as the other duck tape garments?) Scary stuff lol

Touchofsky I thought the same thing when I first read that! Then I realized it was actually a dress with goldfish on it! lol

Guest yima
;) I saw those goldfish at the dollar store for 50 cents. Woulden't be too hard to apply to your favorite garment.

:rofl

What a lovely dress jess.

If i was a girl,(Witch im not lol,) i would still not ware it.

People find im already nuts...

It is so lovely.

My teacher has a pear of jeans with fancy goldfish on it it is so lovely!

Great job in showing us :P

Thats a cute one, but like someone said those goldfish are so cheep to find and then all you would need to do is sow it in the dress. Course I think I would like to have it in the material instead of having plastic goldfish hanging off of the dress :D

Neat dress! The thing about latex is that it fits like a glove! :rofl

Ha! I have to agree with others who have critiqued the rubber goldfish stuck on the dress! I used to have a gross of those rubber goldfish that I ordered from the Oriental Trading Company magazine (because they were so cute). Now all I need is a comfy sheet of latex and I've made the same dress for 4 bucks and whatever the cost of a sheet of latex is! :rofl

Seriously though, that dress would be really cute if it was fabric.

Yes, it's funny that one would pay that much for a rubber,(yes rubber), dress...but I'm sure that there are people out there that would do it(amazing and scary that I know a few of them :lol ) but regardless, it is a cute lil' thing!