Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dnalex

Goldfish in November :D

Yeah, I can finally see them...I've been on my iPad all day. They are sooo pretty!! :wub: I think this board itself keeps AC in business! :rofl

They all look great Alex!! If you ever want to send me Jyushiro, feel free to do so! He will be well cared for :yeah:

pretty :clapping:

I wish our 'fish-room-to-be' was finished already. :lol

I even did an upgrade, Firefox is alittle Wonky GRRR!! Not as bad though :thumb: try to upgrade or re install, helped alittle :)

You have terrific fish, Alex! And I love the theming of the 55 gallon -- very nice! I'm a sucker for themed tanks.

The three in QT are absolutely stunning -- I particularly like the one that would have been called a "peach head" in the old days (that's how I still think of them). Gorgeous!

Where will the 3 beauties live when their QT is done? Is the QT tank their permanent spot?

I can finally see it! I love them all, but I am totally envious of that oranda in qt.

And has Nelliel turned more black? She looks like Chaos did a little while back.

Thank you :D

Nelliel has turned more black on one side, and lost of her black on the other. I'm sure that will change in a couple of weeks. She shifts the black around constantly. I think she's trying to copy PC! :P

Nice video Alex, they're all looking cute and healthy! :D

It's great to see your beautiful Goldfish in action! I have a soft spot for Oranda's as well. :heart Your tanks are awesome too!

Yeah, I can finally see them...I've been on my iPad all day. They are sooo pretty!! :wub: I think this board itself keeps AC in business! :rofl

They all look great Alex!! If you ever want to send me Jyushiro, feel free to do so! He will be well cared for :yeah:

pretty :clapping:

I wish our 'fish-room-to-be' was finished already. :lol

Thank you, you guys! I really appreciate it :)

@CMB, you are right, I think they should start giving Koko a cut of the AC profits :rofl

@Quasi, I can't wait to see the fish room when it's all done. I am envious :D

I even did an upgrade, Firefox is alittle Wonky GRRR!! Not as bad though :thumb: try to upgrade or re install, helped alittle :)

I uninstalled and re-installed the newest version last night. I haven't tried it out yet, but I'm glad it's a little better for you. I will let you know how goes with me. Thanks! :)

You have terrific fish, Alex! And I love the theming of the 55 gallon -- very nice! I'm a sucker for themed tanks.

The three in QT are absolutely stunning -- I particularly like the one that would have been called a "peach head" in the old days (that's how I still think of them). Gorgeous!

Where will the 3 beauties live when their QT is done? Is the QT tank their permanent spot?

Thank you! :)

The peach head is going be named Shinji, and he and his two other tank mates will be going to the 100g when the QT period is over. I will moving a few from the 100g either to the 55 or to my tub (I would like to think this is my indoor pond hehe). So, in about a month's time, I'll have to figure out which will go where. The QT, along with the QT filter, will get disinfected and put up until next QT :)

Thank you for your comment re:55g. It's my fun tank!

Edited by dnalex

I am so in love with all of your fish. But the three in QT...they just take my breath away. My favorite kind of orandas with those big bellies and compact bodies and chubby faces. The red one is drop dead stunning! Amazing!!!

Diggin all of those flowing wiggly tail fins and chubby bodies. Awesome fish Alex! You've got great taste in the GF's.

I am so in love with all of your fish. But the three in QT...they just take my breath away. My favorite kind of orandas with those big bellies and compact bodies and chubby faces. The red one is drop dead stunning! Amazing!!!

Thank you so much, Amy! :)

I love them too. The red one's name is Captain Yamato, or Yama-jii. (Yup, another Bleach name :rofl)

Diggin all of those flowing wiggly tail fins and chubby bodies. Awesome fish Alex! You've got great taste in the GF's.

Thank you, Donnie! :)

Wow, I am so jealous :druel , I would need to build an extension on my house to be able to have tanks that size! Your fish look absolutely amazing, you are so lucky to have such a beautiful fishy family

whoa, shiver me timbers! those colors, soooooo nice dude!

Wow, I am so jealous :druel , I would need to build an extension on my house to be able to have tanks that size! Your fish look absolutely amazing, you are so lucky to have such a beautiful fishy family

whoa, shiver me timbers! those colors, soooooo nice dude!

Thank you so much, Carole & Sand :)

There STUNNING!!!

breath taking.

There STUNNING!!!

breath taking.

Thank you :)

Larryngu, they have since moved from QT, and are shown here in this thread, which lots of pics :)

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/95673-the-qt-is-over-photos-videos-100g-tank-pic-intense/

Goldfish HEAVEN.

Beautiful goldfish my friend! I was just wondering is QT required for all new fish that you want to put into a tank?

It is always the safest way to introduce new fish which is really the riskiest part of fish keeping. Most of us do four weeks at least with routine use of praziquantel and salt.

Goldfish HEAVEN.

Thank you! :)

Beautiful goldfish my friend! I was just wondering is QT required for all new fish that you want to put into a tank?

Thank you very much! :)

It is always the safest way to introduce new fish which is really the riskiest part of fish keeping. Most of us do four weeks at least with routine use of praziquantel and salt.

:exactly

I learned the hard way in the past about QTing. These days there is no question about doing a rigorous QT for me. I love all my fish in the main tank, and I would not want carelessness on my part to result in illness to the ones in the main tank.

They are so fabulous - the new orandas are gorgeous!

They are so fabulous - the new orandas are gorgeous!

Thank you, Cindy! I love them all :P