Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Sign in to follow this  
Kulukan

ZNA Nor-Cal Koi Show 2011

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever been to the ZNA Nor-Cal Koi show? It is coming up next month in San Jose. Its a 2 hour drive for me and I can't get a hold of anyone to find out if there will be goldfish there also. I don't really want to make the drive just for koi, so if anyone has first hand or insider experience it would be great to know :)

Their entry form only shows koi categories. :( Such a disappointment. There aren't any goldfish shows in Northern California that I'm aware of. I would totally drive to San Jose if this show had goldfish.

I found this quote on this site: http://znanorcal.org/news.php

"The show will also offer various vendors from across the country, including koi/goldfish dealers, pond builders, artists, bonsai and dry goods. This year the Show also has a Solar Energy Company as a new vendor. Here is the chance for you to meet the solar experts for "Pond goes Solar"."

I wonder if that means live fish. I would make the drive for that.

edit: I looked a little closer, that quote may have been about last years show.

Edited by Kulukan

I'm jealous. We don't even have koi shows anywhere in the state or surrounding areas.

You should go Kulukan! When MN had its koi show, Midwest Koi and Goldfish were there with tons of super nice goldfish for sale. Maybe they will be at this show too!

Heck,I may even drive up if I knew there were going to be nice goldies :hummm:goldfish: