Sign in to follow this  
Hidr

Couple Of Twitter Pictures.

12 posts in this topic

Twitter is now down to two hand feedings a day. She is growing up so fast. Oh and that is Indy (retired peach front conure breeder)in the cage.

birds024.jpg

birds020.jpg

She is growing fast, but tooooo cute :heart

Does she like to be handled?

Oh ya. She well pace up and down in the front of the cage in the mornings for some attention. My husband spends time with her too after all she is/was his dream bird. lol She well sit on his chest and play with his beard as long as he well let her. lol He says it tickles.

Too cute! I've always wanted a cuddly pet bird, hehe. I love handling them, they are so fun :D

We can handle her but she is on the go all the time. Ciaque's are very playful birds.

Joey my amazon is cuddle he does not know he is not suppose to be stand offish and moody. lol Thinks he is a green cockatoo.

Topaz my quaker is also cuddle but not as much as my amazon.

Its one of those things that varies. Even the time of the day effects how cuddle they are.

Aw. That is really cute. :)

Very cute!

Pretty 'lil thing :heart

To cute, I love pics of your birds :thumb::heart

I love seeing your birds...they fascinate me. Twitter is growing up.

aww very very cute! i never ever wanted a bird but my sister always did and when she got ehr first pair of budgies seh refused to take care fo them so i ended up doing it they had never been handled and had come from a huge breeding facility they were incredably nervous and shy so my sister decided she wanted a dog instead and gave them away. the next bird she got was a cockatiel again refused to take care of i taught that bird all sorts of things to say and it was very sweet-to me well my sister got angry that it didnt go to her freely and got rid of it then got 2 more pair of budgies again wouldnt touch them so i did they loved me again sister got mad and got rid of them. ever since i have a new respect for parrots and pet birds they are cute and fun

Yes they are but they are not throw away pets. Someone should stop your sister.