Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Helen

Stakos Clan 23.09.2011 ~ Please Enjoy ♥ (picture Heavy)

I love all the newbies, but Snag steals my heart every time. Gorgeous fish!

thanks amy, i am happy that she's still going strong after the UV saga, (having relapsed tiwce) but holding strong now for over 1.5 months :)

Your fish are beautiful! These shots are amazing!

thanks hun :) hope all is going well with tele now :)

Those photos are incredible. All of your fish are stunning. :)

thanks grace, yep, we're really happy.. i love sitting back just watching them to their busy body thing.. :)

Sweetie those are gorgeous babies!!!! Fantastic photography too! sheesh!!!!

lol what is that funny comment above your icon? lol

Fantastic pics of gorgeous fish!

Sweetie those are gorgeous babies!!!! Fantastic photography too! sheesh!!!!

lol what is that funny comment above your icon? lol

thank you sand :)

the comment? inside joke between 2 good friends ;)

Fantastic pics of gorgeous fish!

thanks kaytee :)

this tanks, this fishs are magnificent.

I think, I fell in love. please more pics share us. more tank and fishs pictures. Do you have the possibility to add video :photo: please please :)

Your fish are like living art. Just beautiful.

thank you :)

this tanks, this fishs are magnificent.

I think, I fell in love. please more pics share us. more tank and fishs pictures. Do you have the possibility to add video :photo: please please :)

thank you egemen, yes, i do have video's of my fish, here are some from earlier on, a few weeks ago, i am uploading one now..

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/94344-stakos-clan-110911/

all you fish are beautiful! i could imagine if i had tanks like those you wouldnt be able to pull me away from them! lol

I need a bigger tank. That's what this thread says to me. BIGGER TANK!

I am in love with your fish. Ryunkins are one of my favorite goldfish. Yours are beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

all you fish are beautiful! i could imagine if i had tanks like those you wouldnt be able to pull me away from them! lol

it does gets difficult to run the businesses when all i want to do is sit and stare at my fish.. lol.. i am very thankful that 60% of my business day is spent is my home/office :)

yep, yep.. that's what i kept sayin to everyone elses's picture threads.. and i finally did it.. i am really happy with them too and happy that i have the space (strong floors) to hold them :)

I am in love with your fish. Ryunkins are one of my favorite goldfish. Yours are beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

thank you for your compliments :)

Ha ha! That is exactly what it said to me too :) I am currently saving up my extra $$$ for a 120. I think I'll be satisfied after that as I don't have room for anything bigger.

Awesome tanks and fish. . . you should take them to shows ;-)

And there's me with my 40 gallon of midgets :P Way to show everyone up ;) Great pics as usual! :o

I only Dream of a tank & fishys like Yours :D THEIR SO PRETTTTTTTTTTTTY

Wow, Stakos! I love your fish.. great Ryukins.. your bb tank set-up is great as well!

It was ALMOST exhausting to look at those pics because I was going...Oh I want THAT one.......then AND that one.....etc...etc...!!

Beautiful fish Beautiful tanks!!!! Amazing.

when you get a chance I'd love to see some more video clips of them! (Or if you already have some posted PLEASE point me in that direction!!!

I can't believe I only just found this tread.

Fantastic fish and pictures. :clapping:

I admit I'm green with envy :druel;)

I'm not showing this pics to my 'mutt-fish' They might get depressed if I would :P

Nice fishes Helen! Very very nice! What is the name of the fish in the 11th picture? And in the 26th picture, what's his breed and name? :-) :clapping::kewlpics:

Nice fishes Helen! Very very nice! What is the name of the fish in the 11th picture? And in the 26th picture, what's his breed and name? :-) :clapping::kewlpics:

thanks for asking, i see the 11th pic to display the white double tailed comet, her name is Elizabeth Taylor.. and i see the 26th picture to be my little blackmoor David :)

if i am wrong with understanding which ones you mention, please let me know and i will try again.

Wow!!!!

Amazingly beautiful clan you have there - great photography skills as well.

Cheers

Jase

thanks everyone :):bighug:

They are so cute!!! you should buy some gravel to make your tank look so nice. but still very nice goldies

i don't use gravel because it traps bacteria.. in order to keep my fish disease, bacteria and parasite free as much as possible, i have eliminated the use of gravel in my tanks. the fish are not bored without it and i also prefer the cleaner look :)

Thank you Helen