Sign in to follow this  
xchairity_casex

All 21 Of My Buttons :d

14 posts in this topic

took pictures of all 21 of my buttons!

this is my tuvxedo male and normal red breasted female pair they are the sweetest couple very cuddly and loving and he is super protective of her when i feed them he wil puff his feathers up and try to cover her

Picture176-2.jpg

my bluefaced male normal blue breasted female pair this is them on top of there cage living on wire is not good for there feet

pair.jpg

this is a cinnamon femlae her husband is a cinnamon male

cinnamonmommy.jpg

this is her husband a cinnamon male

cinnamonmale.jpg

this is baby she is an unfertile female and could not be kept with any male she was scalped and her feathers on her head never grew back everyother femlae also would attack her except one she was alone for a long long time she is a cinnamon pied

baby.jpg

this is cheeseburger(named becuase when she was a baby her call made it sound like seh was saying"cheesebur-ger" she was a single chick and once she grew up i tried putting her with a male but he frightened her too much trying to mate with her so i paired her up with baby and they have been the best of freinds ever since! she is a cinnamon

cheesy.jpg

cheseburger.jpg

this little male is a blue faced cinnamon he sadly lost his wife a few weeks ago and is since in mourning

bluefacemale.jpg

this is one of my white males who is waiting for a wife

whitemale.jpg

this is my other white male who i saved from a women who didnt know the firsst thing about buttons he too is waiting for a wife

whitem.jpg

now the babys well there 5 weeks old so not really babies anymore lol

this is a normal red breasted female she is going to be paired up with one fo the white males

normalredbreastedf.jpg

this is a normal bluebreasted female she will be paired up with a bluefaced male

normalf.jpg

this is a cinnamon female she will be paired with the other white male

cinnfemale.jpg

this is one of the bluefaced cinnamon males

blufacedmale.jpg

this little male im a little unsure of what he is exactly so im excited to see what he grows up to be

bluemale.jpg

this is my bluefaced female she will be paired with my bluefaced male in mourning

bluefacefemlae.jpg

another bluefaced cinnamon male

bluefacedmale.jpg

and this is a normal bluebreasted female

bluebreastfemale.jpg

and this is my favorite little male who im not sure what color he actually is either but he sure is a sweetie

Picture242-3.jpg

hope you like all 21 of my little birds!

wow those are very pretty birds :)

They are so adorable! Thanks for sharing.

How gorgeous! When my sis and I used to have this big bird cage (I can't think of what you call it in English. It was about 5 feet tall, 3 feet in diameter and on little wheels so you could push it around), I always wanted to get a pair of buttons, but never did. They are so lovely :)

i have a total of 9 cages right now and will be need a few more since they cant be kept in more then pairs right now the 9 5 week old babies are ok together for another 3 weeks before i can pair them upinto male/female groups.

they really are beautiful birds and its sad to have so many people ask me "well dont you have any colorful ones? i want colorful ones that are pretty"

i plan on rehomeing everyone except cheeseburger,baby and that little male that i like since i dont have a female for him

ive had about 4 people ask me for a pair but i turned them down becuase one person insisted they could live outside,one person was planning on getting more for a colony of birds,another person wanted them for meat birds (????) and then another person refused to take my advice on buying some other buttons and wanted to put a pair from me into a10 gallon tank with 4 2 week old chicks. i told her that my birds would kill her chicks she said no they wont the people i got them from said they would be motherly toward them. :krazy: so i said no. i dont care how long it takes me to find them all homes but there aint going to just anyone

Edited by xchairity_casex

Meat birds?! It'd take quite a few of those to even make an appetizer. :rofl Sorry... xD

They're soooo cuteeeeee!!!! :heart

Meat birds?! It'd take quite a few of those to even make an appetizer. :rofl Sorry... xD

i know right??? i mean you can eat there eggs if you want take you atleast a week to gather enough to half an omlette!

Cute Buttons you got there! I was looking into getting myself some years ago but it never worked out. They are absolutely precious. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing them again sometime! ;)

Very pretty! I want a bird now! haha

cheese burger and baby talking to me this cage right here houses 3 birds (theres a divider in it) soon to hold 4 i have 2 more of these cages.

th_Picture251.jpg

Edited by xchairity_casex