Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jennie

Positive Review Of Acro

When he has something, he usually posts. So, keep an eye out. :)

For this forum, he has mainly plants. :)

I recently bought a couple of mangrove trees from Acro and things went very smoothly. The trees arrived on time and in good condition. They are doing very well in my tank. I'm very thankful that everything went ok.

I just bought 2 red mangroves from Acro! :nana

He was a pleasure to deal with and was an excellent effective packer :teehee

I will definitely buy more aquatic purchases from Acro in the future :D

This is long overdue.

I purchased three albino BN plecos from Acro, last winter. Because I live in Montana and shipping the fish would be to risky in the cold weather, Acro agreed to keep the fish until the weather warmed up here, which took months. Acro kept in touch with me the entire time and was a pleasure to deal with. When the fish arrived, they were securely packaged and in excellent condition and continue to do well to this day. As I said before, Acro was a pleasure to deal with and I look forward to further transactions.

:thumbs:

I just bought a baby bn pleco from Acro and he held him for me until the weather warmed and it was safe to ship :)

Acro was very patient with my silly questions and his stuff including plecos are well priced plus you can help support a fellow Kokonut :hug

Thanks Acro!

Edit: both times I've bought from him his stuff is packaged very effectively and efficiently! It helps soothe my worrying soul knowing that something living is being bopped around the country :o

Edited by Flipper

I purchased some beautiful driftwood, with moss attached. Acro held on to them for more than a month, while the weather warmed up enough to ship. Everything was packed well, and arrived in perfect condition. The wood and moss are doing amazing, and I'll definitely order from him soon. :)

aaww, i wish i was close enough to order! good work ppl! i love reading happy stories of good trades within our community :clapping:

Sean is the best!

Highly recommended!

I took in the little bristle baby from Sean/Acro who was missing a fin. He arrived yesterday, safe, well packed, healthy, and happy. This is my 3rd transaction with Sean, and every time it has been fantastic. He really goes above and beyond the call and I highly recommend him to anyone. Little Finnegan (bristle baby) is sure to make a wonderful addition to my community tank.

Thanks again, Sean! :D

I would like to say how pleased I am with the 3 Albino Bristlenose Plecos that I purchased from Acro. They were well priced, arrived on time and were in good health. Acro was also great with communication and follow up. I highly recommend him as a seller :)

Sean/Acro has been great to deal with. I ended up trading some of my extra supplies for 3 of his plecos. I had a few delays while trying to complete the trade and Sean was fantastic to deal with, flexible, and great with communications. Once I was finally able to get everything sent out, Sean sent me my fish. The packaging and packing was great and my three little girls (I think) arrived in fantastic health. Thanks Sean!

Here are my 2 Anubias on petrified wood I purchased from Sean a few weeks ago. They look great and I've got a couple new leaves coming in. :)

Waldo is shocked I'm not taking a pic of just him. :rofl3

bajuzy7y.jpg

Shot from farther away. Anubias on wood from Acro with the 2 chus from Jared admiring them. :teehee

umeby2ud.jpg

Thanks Sean!!! :lisa:

Here are my 2 Anubias on petrified wood I purchased from Sean a few weeks ago. They look great and I've got a couple new leaves coming in. :)

Waldo is shocked I'm not taking a pic of just him. :rofl3

bajuzy7y.jpg

Shot from farther away. Anubias on wood from Acro with the 2 chus from Jared admiring them. :teehee

umeby2ud.jpg

Thanks Sean!!! :lisa:

Everything looks gorgeous, Lisa :)

I can tell you chu's wisely :rofl

Looks beautiful Lisa! (Waddles is huge!! :o)

Looks beautiful Lisa! (Waddles is huge!! :o)

He's just a lot closer than Saki. She's still quite a bit bigger than him. :D

And thank you. I've definitely benefited from some wonderful Koko's members. :lol2

I wanted to say how happy I have been with my second transaction with Acro. My fish arrived on time, and in great shape! He was packed SO well, that even though the box was significantly damaged, by the post office, the fish was in perfect condition. He's just beautiful, and I love him SO much!

He's a real algae gobbler, you guys!

I will definitely order from him again soon!!!!! :)

10583900_10152606315258711_4705838718286

10556215_10152606315313711_3806774647351

Thank you, Sean. :hug

I don't have pictures yet but I have just recieved a cute little baby pleco girl from Sean! She came in great shape, the packaging was amazing, and she is just too cute :heart

Thanks again to jmetzger72 for paying for the fish and shipping as it was given in celebrations for Sean hitting 7 years and 10,000 (I believe that's the right number) posts! :nana

Amazing job Sean!! :D

I recently purchased some Anubias from Acro. I'm very happy with them.  They are soooo green!!   I've bought from him before and those plants are still thriving. Here is a pic of the plants
c794eccd7ca39c06b59519c31561e1d1.jpg

And on my mopani wood (some of the skinnier leaf/taller plants I already had)
2b6691112ff2d5fb032e792067186811.jpg

And a close up. I love getting a few small/tiny plants to fill in the empty spaces.
5f6463c726c6eb3fb968a2b845bfc5ab.jpg

I love pics of your tank :lisa:

Nice plants :thumbs:

Ordered pink ramshorn snails from him. Very happy with them! Packed well, all very cute. Only lost one :) Great transaction.

What is Acro? I can't find their website. 

He is a member on here.

Oh! hahaha. 

:teehee

I purchased pink ramshorns from Acro and they arrive today! He sent extra and they all arrived alive. My only casualty is from my betta, who apparently is hyper aggressive towards pink?? Idk. Great transaction. This is the second time I've purchased from Acro, and I'd do it many times more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk