Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gil

Flux Is Going On A Road Trip!

So I have to get Flux back from Dirge's. I only live two streets away so I'm not going to buy any manual air pumps or anything. :P I have a fish bag from Petco and I also have the bucket but I'm a little leery of it since it had a book marinate in it while I slept xDDD What do you guys think is best? Also, will my BBs be okay if I just keep them in water for the maybe 30 minutes it'll take to set up the tank at my place? Anything else I should be thinking about?

I moved my fish 200 miles over a period of about..... 5 hours from putting them in the bucket to finally getting them in the set up tank. I didn't use air pumps. I just put them in 1 gallon ice cream buckets with holes in the lid with tank water and kept the gravel wet in some other ice cream buckets. Everything went perfectly fine. Your move is much shorter, so you shouldn't have any problems whatsoever. A bag would be just fine. And the fish would be in the bucket for such a short period of time that, even if something leached into the plastic, I really doubt it would have time to do any harm. In fact, your move is so short, you could scoop 'em up in your hand and run to your new place and still be fine! lol!:tomuch:

Bahahaha! I don't think he'd like that but I am paranoid...so thanks. :3 I'm sure it'll be okay