Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fireevt

Tentative Goldfish Speaker

There is a tentative goldfish speaker on January 10, 2012 hosted by GSAS in Seattle, Washington. Here is the link.

I believe I'll become a member and start attending meetings. I miss being part of a club. I also miss showing fish. I have a small box of ribbons from past shows. Fun!

There is a tentative goldfish speaker on January 10, 2012 hosted by GSAS in Seattle, Washington. Here is the link.

I believe I'll become a member and start attending meetings. I miss being part of a club. I also miss showing fish. I have a small box of ribbons from past shows. Fun!

If you do go, please post some sort of summary for us. It will be great to learn of what goes on there :)

sounds interesting, certainly something i would attend. we are so unfortunate here in Australia, we don't have anything like that happening, not even a show :(

sharing your experience would be awesome, keep us informed :)

We have nothing here either :( I tried to join the local fish keepers society awhile back only to find out the club was inactive.

I'd love to hear what you learn s well :)

Within the next year I am thinking about starting a goldfish only club in the Tacoma/Seattle area. Any one would be welcome. I know of at least one Koko member that lives close to me. How many Puget Sound goldfish owners are out there?