Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
skikes

Ugly Goldfish Photos

Are you the proud owner of a hideous goldfish or have you just seen one that looked like it was beat with an ugly stick. Name and shame them here!

I myself am the proud owner of one such hideous fish. A "Ryukin" named Blanche. I say Ryukin only because that is what was written on the tank she was in when I purchased her. I honestly have no idea what she is lol though it was her 'original' look that attracted me lol

I don't have a photo at hand but I'll upload one later.

pork chop.. she's soooo ugly, she's beautiful :heart:heart

Hahahaha Helen! XD

:rofl

What!? Are you kidding me? That is a beautiful type perfect fish. I mean real ugly 'barely a type' goldfish.

My Ryukin has 2 completely black eyes, a silver face, is blue down one side, gold down the other, has a dorsil fin that looks more like a mo-hawk and a short tail that has no difinable shape whatsoever and anal fins that look like insect wings. Blanche is an ugly Goldfish. Pork Chop is a stunner.

Edited by skikes

What!? Are you kidding me? That is a beautiful type perfect fish. I mean real ugly 'barely a type' goldfish.

My Ryukin has 2 completely black eyes, a silver face, is blue down one side, gold down the other, has a dorsil fin that looks more like a mo-hawk and a short tail that has difinable shape whatsoever and anal fins that look like insect wings. Blanche is an ugly Goldfish. Pork Chop is a stunner.

dude, get a load of that :fbottom: we had to add extra material to those huggers... looool

PorkChop-VictoriaSecret261210.jpg

pork chop loves you for your compliments just the same :rofl

Edited by stakos

My God...ursula_andress.jpg

It's uncanny!

Nah, don't you see! The bikini colour is all wrong! :rofl

"Gooold fin-girl!"

Edited by Erinaceus

:tomuch: ooooh.. the secret is out!!... her outfit is victoria's secret.. mz porky.. the bikini model.. :rofl

Nah, don't you see! The bikini colour is all wrong! :rofl

:rofl :rofl

I have a notion we might be getting off topic here ... :rolleyes:

Edited by Erinaceus

:wa it's all your fault!.. all i did was mention pork chop & everyone went bananas :rofl

back on topic hey?

:wa it's all your fault!.. all i did was mention pork chop & everyone went bananas :rofl

back on topic hey?

:greenbanana::redbanana::nana:tbanana

No seriously, to get back on topic: I've always had a preference for things that don't answer the perfect profile, including flowers and plants (wild rather than cultivated), dogs ('babylonians' rather than breeds) and, yes, atypical goldfish :). Give me a relatively slender blackish moor with not to much protruding eyes any day (no really, give'm to me! :rolleyes:). But as they say in French: les gouts et les couleurs ne se discutent pas (for those non-inclined 'tastes differ, enough said' :P).

I hope that was okay, Helen? Please don't send Pork Chop after me :please.

back on topic hey?

:greenbanana::redbanana::nana:tbanana

I hope that was okay, Helen? Please don't send Pork Chop after me :please.

meh, your safe, pork chop is a lover, not a fighter.. :rofl (she's still so ugly that she's beautiful though ;) )

I always used to choose the REALLY ugly ones because I didn't think anyone else would take them home! :unsure::)

I always used to choose the REALLY ugly ones because I didn't think anyone else would take them home! :unsure::)

And then I saw 16 days till wedding from your sig.

Edited by Quasi

And then I saw 16 days till wedding from your sig.

:rolleyes:

That kind of comments is why we long ago agreed that she no longer gives me compliments: they tend to hurt my ego :P:rolleyes:

Edited by Erinaceus

I try not to do this with fish but I tend to like to pick the one that looks to need the most help and love also. Went to the local pound(didn't have humane societies then) when I was a child to pick out a pet. There was a sick looking kitten with some other kittens in a cage there. The poor thing had eye buggies, runny nose and was kinda skinny looking, so I picked her. :) My Mom thought she was the ugliest thing ever but I saw only the beauty in her. She ended up being a very pretty cat after she was all healed up, long gray and white hair and was the best kitty I could have asked for. Had her till I was grown and moved out with my baby, haha her name was Baby. :)

Mrs. Chubbs, she is a calico fantail but has a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE Fat body and teeny tiny black fins. and she is a deformed freakyfishy as she has only one bubble eye on her right eye. She is the ugliest fish ever. lol

She was in the lfs when i went a few momths ago and was still there 3 weeks later so i took her off their hands and she is the happiest fishy ever. getting all the attention she deserves :D

my poor Jango :( I think he is adorable but he is terribly un-photogenic. I love the silvery spot on the left side of his face, but other than that he is just pink :) This is the face he makes when hes eating or sucking on pebbles.

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg