Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
washingtongoldfish

Cream-at Royal Albert Hall

Hi to all my Goldfish friends, in particular; amymitchell, oerba yan fang, kukana, sakura, blackteles, capt findus goldfish, huruka, ashlee18 and everyone else ....

As you all know ... I've had my mating pair of common goldfish inside for the winter.... all is very good, thanks again to all of you ....but here is a weird side note:

Somedays ... I may come home from work and have a Martini and put in a DVD to watch/listen to....turn up the volume and relax ... I have found that when I put my "CREAM at the ROYAL HALL" DVD and crank it up ... my fish absolutely go crazy ... in the "Mating" way!!!it has become clear that they do indeed like the lead guitar of "Eric Clapton" ... I'm am going to try and put together a short video post to show what I'm seeing .... and , once again, you now know how old I am ..... ....

washingtongoldfish .... tom

That is so weird...now I'm craving a martini.

Hiya Tom...good to hear from you! Glad things are going well! Keep us posted on the group and hey Clapton is king! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Well the best bet is to upload to youtube. Then you copy the url and paste it between this : [media.]http://yoururl.co m[./media] just remove the periods.

Well the best bet is to upload to youtube. Then you copy the url and paste it between this : [media.]http://yoururl.co m[./media] just remove the periods.

Thanks Ashlee18 ... I will do just that ....

washington ... tom

Gooooooo Clapton!!! I just saw him 2 weeks ago,and it was OUTSTANDING00001749.gifInterestingly,I did NOT start chasing any nearby men in a mating ritualheadscratch.gifMust be what happens when you're old enough to be a Cream/Clapton (original)fansaywhat.gifteehee.gif

Hiya Tom...good to hear from you! Glad things are going well! Keep us posted on the group and hey Clapton is king! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Isnt' it "Clapton is God"? ;)

And hey, anything that works....ya know what I'm sayin!? Personally, I like Barry White.....

Edited by Seymoura

Gooooooo Clapton!!! I just saw him 2 weeks ago,and it was OUTSTANDING00001749.gifInterestingly,I did NOT start chasing any nearby men in a mating ritualheadscratch.gifMust be what happens when you're old enough to be a Cream/Clapton (original)fansaywhat.gifteehee.gif

Hey Kukana! .... hahaha!!! I'm going to put some speakers out in my back yard this summer ... to enhance my Fish ... It's too late , like you said, to enhance me ....

tom

Isnt' it "Clapton is God"? ;)

And hey, anything that works....ya know what I'm sayin!? Personally, I like Barry White.....

Hey Seymoura! ... I'll try some Barry White ... later this summer out in my pond area .....

Tom

Thanks Blackteles ... I will ... keep up the good work here ...

Washingtongoldfish-Tom

Hi Tom, you sound like a hoot. :clapping:

Hi waterfaller1,

Haven't seen you at this forum before .....I am mostly an outside "Tub/pond" guy but the folks on this forum have given me so much help this winter after bringing a few of my babies inside to my 55 gal aquarium ..that I am committed to this site and to them ... I really enjoy learning more about these great fish ...and I am fighting very hard to "Not" get into the fancy fish part of this great hobbie ..... if i did .. then next year, when and if, I decided to bring a couple different fish inside .. I would already have a full tank with "Fancies" in it ... then my small house would face a big dilema ... hahaha ....

good to hear from you ..

washingtongoldfish-Tom

Thanks Blackteles ... I will ... keep up the good work here ...

Washingtongoldfish-Tom

SORRY! ... typo ... I meant to compliment "Blackteles" and to tell him to "Keep up the good work" ... not me!

Tom