Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jayhawks

Monroe Has A Tank Mate

Jayhawks, I tried to be nice and give you the benefit of the doubt even when others were fed up. But I am done trying to help you from now on. You have consistently ignored everyone's advice, so it would be a waste of my time.

It is the most irresponsible thing you can do as a fish-keeper to keep bringing home fish after fish when you do not have a cycled tank for them.

In your apology thread, some mentioned that actions speak louder than words...This is exactly what they were talking about :(

I don't know which of these emoticons I should post

:rofl

or

:doh11:

because I am doing both right now.

This is a pretty fish. But why couldn't you just wait until the tank is cycled before getting a new fish, like everyone keeps telling you. And I don't get the point in returning one fish and getting another one? :huh:

All I got to say is bad move. You should of waited a year to get the ins and outs of goldfish down and second nature before getting anouther. I wish that poor fish all the best of luck. S/he well need it.

I knew he was going to go and get a new fish, was almost a sure thing. I want to laugh but I feel to bad for this guys fish to do so.

lost cause is lost cause. :no:

you just refuse to learn :kickbutt why on earth would you purchase more fish if you're not set up to look after them? :pan and to think i got sucked into your lame apology :saywhat

your next threads may as well say :blahblah because we're all tired of your incredible ignorance and our continuous wasted efforts to educate you!.

i haven't even bothered to look at your link.. why should i? it won't live long the way you're going and it's a darn shame.

b2.jpg

IMO you keep seeing yet another fish you JUST HAVE TO HAVE....so you get rid of one to replace it with the "better" fish. Sorry, that is how it looks from here. I'm done reading any of your topics. You aren't interested in doing what is right for these fish and THEIR needs, but only in your own wants.

I too am finished with helping you. You can figure it out for yourself from now. On. You refuse to listen to the advice given so I will not be wasting my time on you, and I doubt anyone else will either. I have absolutely no sympathy for you, but I feel bad for the poor fish who are subjected to your incompetence. Sayonara.

You know, I had a feeling this would happen. You probably got bored with the red oranda, got a new one, and made up a story to pass yourself off as a responsible owner.

I assume you "rescued" this one too. That's why you "had" to buy it?

All these members have been so helpful, and patient as HECK with you, just to be ignored and have to read another thread full of problems that would be resolved if you had listened in the first place. What ever happened to what you said in your apology?

Well, good luck. If you need help, read up on all the other threads you've ignored.

I am sitting here in shock. WHY do you keep buying MORE fish and getting rid of your previous ones for one reason or another? You really have no place to put any of these fish at the moment. This is incredibly irresponsible. I have had the same 4 fish from the start of my tank, and plan to have all 4 of them until the end. I have upgraded tanks twice, but not the number of fish in them. And here I am worrying about a cycle bump in my new tank with my old filters and all the old media... psssh I have no worries compared to you. Your QT tub is too small for two fish, an oranda that small should NOT have that much headgrowth, and you obviously know nothing about caring for fish. I wish your fish the best of luck, they are going to need it with an owner like you if they last long enough to make it into your tank.

I think the best thing to do is wish our best to the unlucky fish and stop wasting our time offering advice that goes ignored. What a shame.

I think the best thing to do is wish our best to the unlucky fish and stop wasting our time offering advice that goes ignored. What a shame.

I think Amy's got the right idea! Let's stop wasting time and getting ourselves upset. We can't say we didn't try our best!

Good luck little fish!

Just :why:

Eh...I'm not surprised.

But that fish has way too much head growth :(

Thoroughly disgusting!!.

And I have warmed the other Forums Admin (that you joined the other day) that you don't listen and are a time waster and very very sadly don't care for your fishes better needs. :(

jayhawks, I am completely astonished and in utter shock! I had taken the time to defend your actions, to try to get others to stop and maybe try to get the big picture. I wanted to give you the benefet of the doubt, but after this last move...all I can do is shake my head. Why on earth would you go out and get another goldie? All of your previous actions have caused you to lose fish and yet you go and do it again.

IMO there is one of two things happening here, one is you either just don't want to understand how to actually care for goldfish or two you just don't care. I offered you, on your profile, to help and you ignored that. I can not for the life of me figure out your actions.

I am sorry but this is just WRONG!