Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dogsbykat

New Pics Of The Tele Trio :)

Got a few cool shots of the three together :) Everyone's growing and doing well. Thanks for looking :)

018-1.jpg023-2.jpg033-1.jpg

What cuties. :wub: It's so cute how the tiny Dahlia follows the twins around. :)

Thanks :) She follows them everywhere, esp at feeding time, soooo cute :heart

I love it! They are so pretty! Little Teeniny Dahlia is so sweet!

How DID you get them to pose like that? They are looking great Kathwub.gifPerhaps she'll grow up to 1 day rule the tankflex.gif

Poor little bums thought it was feeding time, since I was standing in the same corner they get fed...So I fed them a little as a reward for a good photo shoot :D

Awwww, three moors-- interesting~~ I like it! :wub:

Thanks :) They're all still babies, so it will be interesting to see if they stay black :)

Great new pics of your babies :) They look so cute in their corner.

Thanks :) It's hard to believe that they may need a bigger tank someday soon! If they get an upgrade, I'd sure love to find them a friend that looks like your panda :heart

Well if Token and Chaos get together I'll send you a baby :P lol *crosses fingers*

Hey, my best friend is still living in Georgia for a few more months...get them in the mooooood fast and I'll fly down to get a baby :rofl Kel might be insulted that a fish got me on a plane to finally visit her :ignore

They look amazing! Dennis must be jealous.

They are WAY too precious! I love how they all seem to be getting their own distinct body shape as they grow! Fabulous!

They are so adorable! How easy is it to Constantine and Philomena apart? Dumb question probably. But I used to have two moors too and could only barely tell the difference by the tail size, but even for that I had to really look. Especially in photos!

They look very cool to get her, like the Three Amingos, Dahlia could be the equal to Martin Short, being the smallest one.

Aww very nice. Dahlia looks very cute, all little against them. :)

I have a Moor, s/he's about 4 inches long and for the life of me I cant get a decent pic' of him/her. Just always ends up as a black blur all the time :wall

Thanks guys :) They definitely all have a different look: Constantine has a single tail, Philomena is very round and Dahlia looks like she may stay longer bodied. I wish Dennis was around to be jealous...where has Batman disappeared to :idont

Lovely trio,

I have to say, the fish (Philomea?) in the bottom pic (facing east, right under the filter intake) has a belly a little bit like my Beloved Goldfish Skeptic. (don't tell him I said so ;) )

Wow :) They are really growing up very nicely :) Your doing a great job with your wally world rescues :) Great shots too thanks for sharing :)

Thanks guys :) They definitely all have a different look: Constantine has a single tail, Philomena is very round and Dahlia looks like she may stay longer bodied. I wish Dennis was around to be jealous...where has Batman disappeared to :idont

Hey Kathy sorry I missed this. Been a bad week and I'm getting caught up. I love seeing a group of Black Moors together. Even though I have three Black Moors you know I'm still jealous! :pp

They all look great! :D