Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
flash

One Year On

i have had my 3 goldfish for a year now and they are doing fine the only problem i have had is my black more has had swimbladder problem a bit of salt in the tank and peas does her fine thanks to this great website my fish are thriving as i never knew any thing about keeping fish in an aquarium before keep up the good work

That's excellent news! Congratulations on the milestone! :Congrats: I hope your fish continue to thrive in your happy and healthy home. It's fabulous to have you here too!

good work.. man, it's been a year already? well, i think it's time for a photo shoot!! pronto! with no delays!!. we're waiting :)

congratulations4.gif I dream of our fishy friends making it to 1 year! A sign of your hard work and determination!

Thats great news... Im glad the site was able to help you hun... Thats what we try to do is help people try to take care of there goldfish.

Its been 2 years now since i started i still have jet my black moor. shes doing fine just needs salt in the tank.

Great job! Any new pics to share? :)

Congrats Flash! Keep up the good work.

BTW, to post photos here from photobucket, copy and paste the IMG code from the photobucket menu that pops down when you hover over our photo thumbnail.

:Congrats:

Was Sasha crossbred from a clownfish!? I love her markings! Congrats on the milestone!

Hey, that's great news! I know exactly how you feel--took me forever to get a gf to last for a year. Now I have 5 and one of them I've had for 2 years. Listening to advice here does make a difference! :)

heres a pic of jet jet003.jpg