Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
flash

Too Cold

my tank is reading11c should i buy a heater i have 3 fanceys 2 weather loache 6 danios 2 mountain minnoes and a plec also with a heater i was thinking of having a dwarf guarami would that be wise i have a 220 ltr tank

First need to move all but the weather loaches and goldfish to a different tank and they well need a heater. The other fish you have listed shouldn't be kept with goldfish long term.

Also 58 gallons might be pusing it space wise for the goldfish and loaches so stay on top of the water changes and make sure you have 10xgph for the goldfish tank.

Best advice I can give you.

First need to move all but the weather loaches and goldfish to a different tank and they well need a heater. The other fish you have listed should be kept with goldfish long term.

Also 58 gallons might be pusing it space wise for the goldfish and loaches so stay on top of the water changes and make sure you have 10xgph for the goldfish tank.

Best advice I can give you.

yes i have 10xgph