Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
caitie

Bandit And His Bubbles

Here is Bandit's latest video taken today after his water change.

Enjoy. :)

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid634.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fuu70%2Fcaitie_bucket%2FBanditloveshisbubbles.mp4">

OMG,EDITH!!! I cannot believe how WELL he's doing-FANTASTIC :Dont-Believe::whatjust: I just can't tell you how that warms my :heart:Congrats: on an amazing feat-BOTH OF YOU :happydance:hug

Oh my gosh Edith, how cute he is :heart

He is too cute! Oh my goodness and when he blew a few at the top! :heart too cute! He has made so much progress and it's wonderful!

Thanks so much. He is really making great progress now that he was moved back in a room where there is action. :D But he truly is one of Koko's little miracles, cause I know he wouldn't be here without all of you guys. :heart :heart :heart

OMG he is so zippy! :bingo: he still sometimes tips over - maybe from all the excitement :rofl his tail also seems to have grown!

i can't help it, i have tears of joy!.. he's too cute.. there's so many things i want to compliment you on edith.. i will just say how much i apprecaite your determination in believeing there is hope for bandit and actually surviving him. what an inspiration you are as a fish mummy and to the rest of the pets that are under your wing.. and then, you still find time for us!

bandit is very lucky to be in your care.. what a beautiful friendship. :heart

He is soooo cute :) I am so impressed with his strength and survival instincts he has come along so nicely :) you have done a wonderful job with him and i'm sure he is so grateful (he flips with joy :) just too cute :)

Oh Yay! Your video of Bandit brightened my morning smile.gif He looks so great, Edith and SO happy! You are such a wonderful fishie mom heartpump.gif

I think you should totally enter your video in the contest biggrin.gif It is super sweet.

Edited by amoonklein

I've had a really horrible week at work dealing with some heartbreaking issues (client incidences) and this has just brightened my week so much and lifted me out of my misery... he so adorable and such and ambassador for the 'Anti-Flush Campaign for Sick Goldfish' :heart

I'm so glad his little video pleased you guys. :) When I came home and saw him swimming like that it sure made my day and I thought you guys would like to see him like that too. You have all been there when he was so sick so it doesn't seem fair if I'm the only one who enjoys his progress. :heart

Now the plan is to try and fatten him up a bit. :D

:heart:Scoff::flex::9

:heart:Scoff::flex::9

:rofl It might just be because I look at him through proud mummy eyes but I think he already looks fatter. :bounce

That video made me smile. Good work caitie!