Sign in to follow this  
Guest PhishPhan

$1 Per Gallon Sale

17 posts in this topic

Guest PhishPhan

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up, and I know, mmm sucks, but this deal is too good to pass up. They are having a $1 per gallon tank sale (10-55gallon) starting today till july 17th. I went there today and left with a new 40 gallon tank including tax for $42. $70 off regular price!

Guest PhishPhan

wow, that's funny. The store's name gets blocked from the post. the sale is "where the pets go" p e t c o

Are you talking about Pet*co?! I have been waiting for that sale for so long!!!! Eeeeeeeeee!! I'm going to go ask the hubby RIGHT NOW! Okay maybe not right now, but as soon as he gets off work! :rofl

Thank you for the heads up!

Is it ALL of their tanks? Glass and acrylic?

Guest PhishPhan

The sale is on all rectangular glass tanks from 10 gallon to 55 gallon

How long does it last for?? I might be able to convince my mom to upgrade sooner for Edgar rather than later :D

That would be so awesome for you and Edgar ETF! Perfect timing on Pet*co's part!

It lasts until july 17th??? That's a long time! I'll have to look into this. Thanks for the heads up! :)

I'm DEFINITELY gunna check this out! Too bad I already have a 55 gallon :rofl Wouldn't hurt to have another.

I wants one cry2.gif I would love two 10 gallons, I want to try a planted tank and a reef tank but they don't have Pet*co or $$$s here cry2.gif Why must you torture me so?! Admittedly I'm up to 6 tanks at the moment and that should really be enough for anyone...but somehow it's not!

I know I am so excited :) I'm going to get my fry a big tank to grow out in :) It's only good for the glass rectangle type tanks from 10 gal - 55 gallons :) :)

thats is great for all you lucky ppl living in the US! enjoy!!!

and don't fight over tanks! :rofl:rofl:rofl

my p*tc* doesn't go up to 55gals, only 30 gals. >.< it's a shame they don't go up to 75gals I would travel to anywhere to get that deal, plus, I'd love to upgrade Yertle's tank to 75 gals from 55gals and then use the 55gals for new goldfish... :D

Yeah, I'm super bummed the deal doesn't extend to the 75 gallon tanks. I think I'm actually going to just going to keep looking on CL because I'd really rather have a 75 gallon than another 55 gallon. And if I find a good deal on CL it will still be cheaper than buying the tank at Pet*co on sale because of all the extras you still have to buy.

There's someone on CL that just emailed me who is willing to sell me his 75 gallon setup for $250! If hubby says it's okay I think I'm going to get it. It's not Oceanic like I wanted, but I think the price is good.

Hubby just came home with my New 20 gallon Long :) Looks like the fry tank is getting upgraded :) pic's to follow later :) :) Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!

I caved and bought T.F. a 29 gallon with the same foot print as the 37 gallon that needs the brace repair.

My little brother fixed up the stand I have and so far, so good!