Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
EdgarTheFish

When Rehoming Goldfish

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... if only you were here in Sydney, I'm looking at a huge tank at the moment (370 litres - around 90 gallons) and would have taken her :( she is so beautiful!

Wow 3 other e-mails. That's great that she's being so well received. I hope she does well in her new home. :heart and I hope she becomes an even bigger girl, and maybe you can visit her sometime too. Sounds like a lovely place that she's going to.

LUCKLUCKLUCK and smart new owners I hopehopehope!

I LOVE her new home. She is in a 150g pond that has a very nice plant covering, rock slate provides an edge they can hide under, the pond is about 2 feet deep, the pond is located right under a huge oak tree too and surrounded by many plants so its shaded and well protected. The owners are very knowledgeable about fish and they let me see their 3 indoor fishtanks with puffers, one tropical with a loach and angelfish, and their fry tank which was FULL of commons. I also found out that their comet was a fair fish rescue that some boys were going to throw away in the trash because the bag was leaking ohmy.gif Edgar is going to be very happy there, she already got some shrimp :)

I LOVE her new home. She is in a 150g pond that has a very nice plant covering, rock slate provides an edge they can hide under, the pond is about 2 feet deep, the pond is located right under a huge oak tree too and surrounded by many plants so its shaded and well protected. The owners are very knowledgeable about fish and they let me see their 3 indoor fishtanks with puffers, one tropical with a loach and angelfish, and their fry tank which was FULL of commons. I also found out that their comet was a fair fish rescue that some boys were going to throw away in the trash because the bag was leaking ohmy.gif Edgar is going to be very happy there, she already got some shrimp :)

I'm so happy! if you do visit you'll have to take some pictures for us. :D That sounds like a lovely home. It's very nice to have found some knowledgeable fish owners. :D I hope she becomes a big girl there. :D

Oh hunny! I am really happy for Edgar! I am sure she will have an amazing life in goldfish utopia! Sending you a cyber hug too, must have been a very difficult decision to make. :hug

Her owners and I will be keeping in contact through phone :) I did get a pic of the pond with my phone (will be here soon)

That's so wonderful that you found a great home for her!

Edited by tofu

Sounds like a fishes dream come true. They genuinely sound to know what fish are about with the fry in a tank inside (so they dont get eaten by larger common and birds) and the fact that they have a fair rescue fish grown up with them speaks volumes.

I think you can relax. How special you can visit too :)

i had to rehome 2 of my fantails to my nieghbor i know they will take good care of them but they was chasing my other three goldfish

they are so happy now that they dont have to share the same tank