Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pearlscaleperfect

Guess Who's Growing!

So I know it's been forever and a day since I've been on, but life got really complicated and now I'm just getting unlucky in the betta department. I already lost one fish to dropsy that came out of no where with no other symptoms and along with that one of my boys jumped his divider and got beat to shreds by my King boy. Luckly he survived but his fins are all but gone... It's just been rough :[ But the good new is my goldfish are doing amazing. They are all growing tremendously and a python is in my near future. So onto pictures!

Hirohito:

4971b79c.jpg

I are large now!

e3658e3e.jpg

8ce4a522.jpg

c8eb77d9.jpg

:o get me more greens!

a51b2080.jpg

Hugs for mommyy

Also his tail is getting longer and basically collapsing in on itself? He has a few fin deformities in the back, mainly his anal fins being like one giant fin that extends in a n shape making them look similar to a tiny version of his tail, but I think kokos members could tell me if it's something I should be concerned about.

b6251a94.jpg

Ellie:

788007fc.jpg

Hai ther!

821053db.jpg

Lookit all her wen! :]

47b995d4.jpg

f1234371.jpg

She's settled in really well and has had some wen growth since I first got her.

Roosevelt:

8c4da975.jpg

His tail is massive!

b3baab45.jpg

Wen growth?

ff4cf65e.jpg

75be138d.jpg

He's losing his color I think, it seems to be happening really slowly. Any ideas what colors he'll be?

Ellie has the most gorgeous face!!! :heart

Your fish are so beautiful!

I especially love that hugs for mommy pic. It's precious. :heart

For some reason I'm expecting Ellies wen to light up in the dark and glow in the shape of a heart. It's so cute!

aaaawwww, they're all sooooo cute :rolleyes: . they have fat bellies.. yummmy tummies... full of love :heart

awww... they are looking great and sooooooo cute! I love the pic of Hirohito giving hugs wub.gif

Wow, Hirohito has really grown! I like the white that Ellie's developed, too. Very pretty.

I don't know what color Roosevelt will end up. If I had to guess, I'd say orange and white (based on his white tummy). But one of the fun parts about goldies is that you never know what you're gonna get!

looking good :) thanks for sharing...you was missed ;)

They look great! :Congrats:

-Dennis

Your fish are so cute, we missed you and them. :heart By the way I love that Hugs for mommy picture. :D

Your fish are so full of personality!! :):heart them!!

Amazing pics of amazing fish! I love Hirohito & Ellie is so pretty!

Thanks for all the kind words guys! It's crazy how fast theyre growing, they've become so people friendly and curious even my parents talk to them! hirohito is the best with hand feeding and roozevelt is learning quickly but ellie rarely comes to the top for food, it really shows a difference in personality.

They all look so great, and healthy!

I don't think you have to worry about Hirohito's tail....looks like a birth defect....if he's been doing fine so far (and it looks like he has) then it probably doesn't bother him in the least.

As for Roosevelt....I would guess he'll turn full orange. But it's just a guess. He might even keep his "wild" color. How long have you had him? I was just reading Dr. Matsui's book about goldfish genetics and he says that if the "wild" or "fry" color doesn't fade away by the second year, it will probably stay.

^Ive had Roos since Feb. He's gotten a little bit lighter but it's weird because what color he is underneath isn't really evident, considering his tummy is a fairly lemony color. Itll be funny no matter what happens because Ellie is def losing her orange in exchange for white, Hirohito is the only one not changing~! :)

I recognized them when i saw the pics. They are healthy and beautiful, always

So cute! I knew they existed but I'd never seen a chocolate pearlscale.

Great looking pearlscale, although they all look good :D

They look so happy, Congrats.gif