Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
amoonklein

Impromptu Photoshoot

While in the midst of a large water change and some tank adjustments, I had the crew set up in a temporary 12 gallon tank in the kitchen. They looked so cute that I took some pics... here they are:

IMG_6334.jpg

IMG_6320.jpg

IMG_6335-2.jpg

IMG_6314.jpg

IMG_6319.jpg

IMG_6308.jpg

IMG_6315.jpg

IMG_6307.jpg

IMG_6302.jpg

IMG_6297.jpg

Great shots. :) They all look so so nice and healthy Allie. :heart

Squeee, so cute!! :heart

I just love close up pictures! :D

Thankyou for sharing! :)

What great pictures! I can never get those kind of excellent close ups. Nice job!

I know. No matter how often I mess with the settings, I can never get anything close to that nice. Gorgeous photos!

:wub: Oh my goodness! How cute :heart ???? I so wish I could get half decent shots of my fish. they nearly always come out blurry.

Your photos are amazing-sooooooo clear!

they are very nice

Your fish are just great. Love that first shot. lol

:o WOW WOW WOW so pretty :) What camera do you have I want it! Ahha

WOW! I love em... I am a sucker for orandas and you have some cuties... I loooooooove Mr. Wendell esp. I mean they are all cute... and all the pics are GREAT but those ones of him up close with the big chubby cheeks? OMG!! SO CUTE!

Wow, really nice pictures. So professional.

Please tell us how you get such good shots? I would have to take one thousand shots to get those! And I have a good camera.

Wow... thanks everyone wub.gif The closeups are usually tough for me because of my equipment and the lighting in the 65. It helped that I had them setup in the kitchen with some natural light.

I have a Canon 30D and I usually set the camera to manual and adjust the settings from there. It helps if I have the aquarium light on and I turn off all the other lights in the room. Then, I adjust the ISO pretty high because the light isn't that bright for me (somewhere between 800-1600), I keep the f-stop as low as possible to give a good depth of field, and I keep my shutter speed low enough to let more light in but still fast enough to catch those little guys in action (I think somewhere between 80 - 120). Lots of practice and patience and I end up with a few decent pics.

Sorry... does this help at all or am I babbling?

Thanks again you guys; All the compliments make me want to take and share pics more often heartpump.gif

thanxsn.gif

Excellent shots :) I so love your Mr Wendell :) what a face :) Thanks for sharing :)

All the compliments make me want to take and share pics more often heartpump.gif

And you SHOULD! This set is fantastic. Such character in the close-ups! Love your little blue oranda. His eyes are darling!

I certainly can't afford that camera, and i doubt I'd be any good with it even if I could, so I hope you realise, amoonklein, my only other corse of action is to fly over to America, kidnap you and force you to take pictures of my fishkies. You've only got yourself to blame.

That Moose of yours is one expressive little guy, he has a different look every picture. I thought he had murderous intent in one of those pictures :rofl

Beautiful orandas, let's see them get nice and fatter! Thank you for sharing.

thanks ranchudressing :) I am feeling inspired to do "photoshoots" more often.

pontosfan, OMG! Kidnap for feeshee photos! rofl3.gif

MadameSpank, Moose is definitely a character. He has some scrappy tendancies... especially when it's dinner time. I expect him to fatten up in no time.