Sign in to follow this  
Locke

Who's Your Biggest?

How big is your biggest goldie?

Helo, '47/8

10-April-10069.jpg

Vader is not as long, but wins in girth. '41/4

fishmay31057.jpg

Who's your biggest? I'm hoping to see some big fatty's here. ;)

This is more recent of Helo. Taken tonight. He's grown a half inch since the last time I measured him, which was almost a month and a half ago.

02june2010022.jpg

Edited by Locke

Are we including tails in these measurements?! Mariko is my longest fish at about 4" + a big tail, Red isn't much shorter but is a lot rounder. I think proportionally Admiral TT is the roundest fish in my house...

IMG_3310.jpg

068.jpg

My biggest one is Robert my calico oranda, he's 5" including tail :D

052-1.jpg

Mine is Mongo he is little over 9 inches from tip of head to end of tail.

I just netted him and messured.

Picture from last month.

goldfish006-1.jpg

My biggest is Chunk. About 3.5" from nose to base of caudal fin. He's pretty girthy, too, which makes him seem bigger.

newguy4.jpg

Yes, nose to tail tip is how I measure.

In that case Mariko tops out at about 6" :)

My biggest is Chunk. About 3.5" from nose to base of caudal fin. He's pretty girthy, too, which makes him seem bigger.

newguy4.jpg

Chunk must be almost the exact same size as Vader, if you measured inlcuding the tail.

Nope, measurement was nose to base of caudal fin. Add another inch for his tail. smile.gif

Nope, measurement was nose to base of caudal fin. Add another inch for his tail. smile.gif

Well I meant Vader is 4 1/4, so with the tail, Chunk is a bit bigger, at 4 1/2. :)

Mooshu is my longest at 6.5 inches (only 2.5 inches or so is body length):

IMG_5595.jpg

Mr. Wendell is king of the tank at 6 inches (3.5 inches in body length) but he looks much bigger since he's tall and more girthy:

IMG_6135.jpg

Both your fish are gorgeous, amoonklein. Mr. Wendell is a fatty! In a good way. :)

Thanks :wub: Vader is a super cutie and Helo is just adorable... is that more yellow I see or is it a light orange?

Thanks :wub: Vader is a super cutie and Helo is just adorable... is that more yellow I see or is it a light orange?

In his wen? His wen is strange. From a distance, in less light, it looks sorta orange. But when the light hits it right on, it glows, looks like a transparent peach colour.

I have all babies now, the biggest fish I had in the last few years was Pharoh and Mongo. Pharoh was 9" long not including tail, Mongo was about 6" long with out tail. both fish sadly are gone now :(

I have all babies now, the biggest fish I had in the last few years was Pharoh and Mongo. Pharoh was 9" long not including tail, Mongo was about 6" long with out tail. both fish sadly are gone now :(

That's too bad koko. Good luck with your new bunch.

They are growing fast. I got some pics just been lazy and havent uploaded... I know I should hit myself with the koko stick :lol

Thanks wub.gif Vader is a super cutie and Helo is just adorable... is that more yellow I see or is it a light orange?

In his wen? His wen is strange. From a distance, in less light, it looks sorta orange. But when the light hits it right on, it glows, looks like a transparent peach colour.

Yeah! It does look like it glows! How fun.

I just watched beancurdturtles youtube page. It's even more impressive seeing him handle big, fat Tinko! Istvan is pretty impressive too. He must feed them some kind of mutant growth hormone.

I kid.