Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rai-nbow

New Tank?! New Pics

After four painful hours, my goldies' new tank is all set up!!! :happydance

I did it all by myself excluding my mom helping me take down the 40 and then putting up the 55. :D

It looks SO COOL. I cannot express my happiness. I'm sure EVERYONE here understands and knows the feeling though. :heart

So, I put green paper on the bottom of the tank. I think it looks amazing~~~ Then I taped, yes, actually taped, the back onto the tank. (instead of the wall behind :P ) Mind I put it on the wrong side. The front has some blue paint on it for some reason. :idont I meant to put the backing on that side. :wall I didn't feel like taking all the tape off and redoing it. But anyway, now my filter doesn't stand out like a sore thumb. :whistle

The decorations aren't that different. It's bare bottom except for around the plants that don't have pots yet. :rolleyes: My bubble wand looks EPIC with the added height of the tank~ :heart OH. I filled the tank up with a HOSE connected to my shower. 'Twas a brilliant idea by my mom's part. :rockon It filled up really quickly~

Anyway. On to the pictures!! I got a BILLION good ones of Reila and none of Karyu 'cause he was looking for food the entire time. :krazy:

I really love the bare bottom for pictures!! The rocks really detracted from the fish in my last tank. :blink:

Tank1-6.jpg

Tank

Tora2-6.jpg

Best picture of Tora I've ever gotten~ :wub:

ReilanNathaniel3.jpg

Wow, her tail has gotten big!!

ReilanNathaniel1.jpg

Cutiess :heart

Tora1-11.jpg

idk lol

Nathaniel1-13.jpg

Nathaniel~

Karyu1-12.jpg

LOL

Reila7-1.jpg

Reila was zooming back and forth playing in the bubbles. xD

Nathaniel2-4.jpg

Reila3-4.jpg

Reila5-2.jpg

I never realized how big her cap had gotten either~ ^

Enjoy. :heart

Looks great and I love your background.

Terrific new set-up -- congratulations! I couldn't sleep the night I set up my big tank for the first time. I kept tiptoeing back into the living room to look at it! Have fun with yours. Your fish look absolutely thrilled with their new home.

And for the record, the second picture of Tora, the one you captioned "idk," made me laugh out loud. Such a cutie chunk!

Wow very nice! You will be pleased how nice and big your fishies get with that extra space! Looks like Reila is getting a little dusting of yellow color on her belly, how cute. Maybe you can just scrape off the white paint so you don't have to turn the tank around?

Very nice job Rai! Looks great! :Congrats:

-Dennis

Congrats, it looks awesome! You are going to love how nice and clean you can keep it with the BB. :painting:

WOW!!It looks fantastic!!!I love your background :) your fish really pop against the blue too :)

They look so excited to be in there, and I'm jealous! It sure does look easy to clean. Congrats on your new tank! It's gorgeous!

Love the way you got so many pics w/ open mouths :P Your tank looks GREAT and so do your babies :heart:goodjob

Thank you everyone!!!! :wub:

I'm really happy~ It looks like my fish are too. Reila's currently staring at the bubbles all: O_O

I really love being able to have the extension on the filter!! Nothing gets past that baby and survives. hehe~

Love the way you got so many pics w/ open mouths :P Your tank looks GREAT and so do your babies :heart:goodjob

Omg I didn't even notice. aklgjalekjga xD

Oh wow. I just looked back at my tank for the billionth time and... Where's Nathaniel?! And then I see a wiggling tail sticking out of the giant flower pot in the center of the tank. LOL No food in there, darling~

Oh wow. I just looked back at my tank for the billionth time and... Where's Nathaniel?! And then I see a wiggling tail sticking out of the giant flower pot in the center of the tank. LOL No food in there, darling~

:rofl

Lovely new set up! You must be so excited, and your fishies must love their new home! :D

I love the background you have there, really makes your fish stand out! :)

Great job! :)

That is a beautiful tank! :D Congrats!

Nice of your mum to help you set it up. ^^

Also I can completely understand your excitement.

When my tank finally arrived it was 7PM but I just HAD to set it up the same day. XD

Great tank, you sure did a wonderful job setting it up. No wonder you are proud of it. :) Your fish must be loving it. :heart

IS your red cap turning gold?

I think it's just the pictures, Locke. She is gold-ish underneath, but not as much as it seems. She's just as white as she has been in real life. :blink:

I love the setup and your background is so cool! I especially love the picture of Nathanie l and Reila cuddling together wub.gif Too cute