Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kukana d

2 New Ranchus

2 new babies from tonight's auction :wub::wub:

AUC_155_59_1.JPGAUC_156_78_1.JPG

Shut UP. They are both INCREDIBLE. You got the two most beautiful in the auction, no question about it. That red and white is to DIE for. That wen, with those red cheeks and white forehead? I just can't find words to capture how spectacular he/she is. And don't even get me started on the top view. I'll drown in a sea of drool ... :druel

Seriously, you need to start a thread that inventories your fish for us! I'd love to know what you have, what colors, breeds, sizes, etc. Which ones were auction fish, which from the LFS, etc. I dream of someday having the space and the funds to have a collection like yours, and would be ever so grateful if I could live vicariously through yours!

Fantabulous new fish. Truly. Congratulations!

I'm not a big ranchu fan. :ignore I like the look of a dorsal fin. :rolleyes: But that second one is just about convincing me that they can be cute. :) Really really adorable. :wub:

Edited by caitie

The second one's pinkness :heart:heart

I don't care if it's the lighting those colours are cute! I am soooo in need of a ranchu right now!

Lovely choices.

Hurray for Ranchus! I got my little guy a week ago. I would love to do a tank full of nothing but 'chus!

Those are both incredibly beautiful! I'm very jealous right now!

Oh my goodness! :wub:

Just adorable, such sweet chubby faces!

I hope they arrive safe and well :)

:Congrats:

Oh My Gosh!!! they are both so cute :) I so LOVE that Calico!!!It's the cutest thing ever!!!!Congrats!!!!!

They're beautiful!

How much did they cost you each?

I'm never able to get them from auction (I'm assuming they're from goldfishconnection.com?)because of the steep pricing. But I so want a real Ranchu!

And whats up with the auction process there? Every time I see a new auction (and I check their site almost daily) all the fish are already "reserved" and you have to bid up or pay a astronomical "buy it now" price.

I'm so bummed. :(

Wow, they are a couple of very nice fish. You lucky person.

Oh, they are SO adorable!!!! I just want to pinch their chubby cheeeeeks Congrats.gif

reallyreallyreallycute!

Every time I see a new auction (and I check their site almost daily) all the fish are already "reserved" and you have to bid up or pay a astronomical "buy it now" price.

No fish are reserved. "Reserve" simply means that Ken has set a price below which he is not willing to sell the fish for. So if the bidding ends and the highest bid is still under the reserve price (which bidders cannot see), then the fish won't be sold that time around. Sometimes he has special sales with no reserves and that's a lot of fun! :exactly

Kukana, the two ranchus are beautiful. The first one is my favorite though, he's so rotund and what beautiful markings! :) Are they arriving soon?

Edited by Sakura

You have such a great eye! They are adorable. I'm always partial to calicos. Both cuties!Congrats.gif

:krazy: OMG the top view on that first one!! It's too good!

wow, they look amazing! thanks for sharing! :)

They are just AMAZING!!!

I am thinking about snagging a few ranchu from Ken at the show next weekend. Not having to pay shipping is just too good of a deal to pass up!

They are absolutly beautiful Congrats.gif !!

They are absolutly beautiful Congrats.gif !!

x2