Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shellbell4ever

I Have Eggs!

By the way if anyone is interested... all of the fry have dorsal fins :( hopefully they will be telescope eye's then :)

They look great Shell, lookin' good! Terrific job! :Congrats:

-Dennis

Thanks Dennis I am dreaming of a telescope eye pond on my terrace smile.gif this summer smile.gif

Edited by shellbell4ever

Fry Pic's @ 23 days old :) or 3.5 weeks :)

001-7.jpg

From above :)

007-2.jpg

Thanks for Following :)

wowowow!!! are you left with 7? a couple are really HUGE - especially in that last pic from above! one is a tiny little one!

soon you can start naming them!!! :Congrats:

Wow, they're growing so rapidly! I'm amazed!

They're really coming along very nicely Shell! That telescope pond is going to look great! :Congrats:

Wow! They are really big, I think you're gunna have some really big cuties on your hands soon. :D

Thanks everyone :)

Last count was still at 9 :) no more casualties lately thanks :) I was looking at the 20 gallon long yesterday ;) I'm hoping to get it next week when my disability check finally comes in :)

Wow... they are getting so big! You are doing such a great job! Congrats.gif

It has been so fun to watch them grow...such cute little fry.

OMG I am so excited they are having the $1 per gallon tank sale at my local pet company :) and I am getting my 20 gallon long for my fry grow out tank instad of the 10 gallon and I will get to keep 2 of my babies :) plus my Daughter still gets first choice as she's going to add one to her tank with my lionheads which she now has :) but in the meantime here's a new video :) enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb9FUCYvKRY

Top left on the photo of the last photo update doesn't look like it has a dorsal...though it might just be too thin to see! They all look lovely and fat and active in the video :)

Thanks DD :)

I'm going to be moving them into their "New 20 gallon Long" tonight and I'm going to get a better head count and try to get some better pic's as well, they're soooo tiny still (LOL) and I have noticed that one has like a pointed dorsal like as in shark like pointed ;) if he/she makes itI think i shall name him/her sharkey ;) I will post pic's later :)

Following the progress of your fry is SO much fun! I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Okey Dokey Folks the fry have now reached the 4 week mark today and in celebration My Wonderful Hubby got me my 20 gallon long grow out tank :) I painted the back apple green and moved the babies(9) into their new diggs :)

Here's a video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35FvVkcdE-c

Here's a few pic's as well sorry if they are to big :(

017.jpg

020.jpg

022.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Oh wow! the guy in the 2nd pic totally looks way too pretty with that big belly! you think they might all turn out orange?

I was really enjoying watching them in there new tank last night and I noticed some seem pale copperish,some seem coppery, and some have splotches of black maybe?I can not wait till they really start showing some real color,but I have no idea how old they are when that starts to happen?But they are sooo cute non the less :)

Oooooooooooooooooooo! They are adorable!!! :heart

I am not sure... i cannot seem to find out when they do show color. however you seem to be feeding them real good as the body is nice and bigger than the fins! :painting:

Thank god for bbs and hikari first bites :) I also started dropping some crushed algea wafers this am, so far no interest :( but i don't think it will take to long ;) I'm also going to get some more live plants tomorrow when I get my check :)

congrats!!!!! how old were the fish when they spawned approx? ya plants good for the tank :)

Thanks Sand,

I have no Idea what the age of my goldfish are they came from lps's...but my Bubbles (black moor) is the father and I will have him a year this August, the Momma Finns (white lionhead) I had since march I think...

Here's some new pic's of the Fry...Enjoy...

ctmpphp6qwp23.jpg

ctmpphp9KT96k.jpg

ctmpphp0vHT94.jpg

ctmpphpYXa8Tl.jpg

ctmpphpXON31X.jpg

Thanks for Looking :)

THEY ARE TOO CUTE!

They are going to be sooo pretty congratulations!

It makes me anticipate having some fry in two years :D

Again Congratulations! I also recognize the plant in the last set os pictures, I have the same one ;)