Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
seheap

"goshiki" Style Ryukin/fans

Ok well, I was having a miserable day, and I went to the pet store with my BF (because it always cheers me up, and he had to get some stuff). The pet store was having a sale on all livestock; 50% off. :o

So I was walking by the goldie tanks, thinking to myself, "No more room for goldfish. But they are just so pretty..." and my boyfriend saw me looking at them......one thing lead to another and he bought me a new fish. :)

Then I told my sister that I could lend her the $17 to buy the other one in the tank that was high quality.....and now we have two "goshiki" style goldfish in the house. :)

Hers is more of a fantail, but I am hoping that I can get a bit of hump development on mine. Either way, I have been wanting a goshiki since I first saw them at the goldfish show last summer, so I am happy as a clam. :)

Here are the photos: (pardon the dirty water..I just fed them :) )

My sister's is in front.

HPIM1161.jpg

HPIM1160.jpg

Mine:

HPIM1159.jpg

HPIM1158.jpg

Now I just need a name...

What gorgeous coloring....they are really beautiful!!

They are super pretty, congrats on the new fish :)

They are both very nice fish.

As to a name,how about Precious as in precious metals,because they look like they are made of gold and silver :)

i love the coloring hun... Wow those two are going to be so tall and chubby :heart

Very cool! Quite a rare LFS find. Lovely fish!

OOOO... so pretty. They have such unusual and cool coloring. Congrats!

Congrats!!!They are both very pretty :) is it my old eye's or is one's fins more rounded than the other?Either way very very Pretty :)so sparkley ;)

It looks like it, Shellbell. I think mine has more pointy fins. And they are longer too. :)

cute fish.. :Congrats: names? how about "sprinkles"?

More fish to covet...lovely! Congrats.gif

Wow, they're both so pretty! I have a little guy who is similar and I can only hope that when he grows he can look half as nice as your finds! Congrats.

Oh, and I totally understand trying to cheer yourself up with new Fish. I did the same this past weekend with my new oranda's. There's nothing like forgetting your worries for just a little bit and immersing yourself in taking care of finned-cuteness. My little guys have been the only thing that have been able to place a smile on my face lately, they really are great medicine.

Edited by Hzleys87