Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kukana d

Ok,this Is Just Too Weird..........

I was too busy to check up on the forum for a few weeks, so I didn't know about this amazing story!! I'm so happy you found him!! Keep on sending pics!! He is just so cute!! :):heart:Congrats:

I love that little fish! So cute! Ugh, makes me want a little baby goldie something! Thanks for the new pics!

I was just comparing his pics(for the 1st time),and what I notice most about him is how much BRIGHTER he's gotten :clapping: The sunshine and gel food must agree w/ him :flex:

!!! This is one of the more amazing goldfish stories I've heard, thank you so much for sharing this experience on here! I can't honestly wait to see how he turns out. Keep up that awesome job! :) And yes I have to agree with the above, he looks like he's bronzing up a bit (in fry color terms) ;)

I think all fry are that color,aren't they?

i dont know as i never had fry :'(

but before he was grey'ish' and now i think he is an amazing gold/bronze - very pretty :D

I think all fry are that color,aren't they?

i dont know as i never had fry :'(

but before he was grey'ish' and now i think he is an amazing gold/bronze - very pretty :D

Yes,def,Federica :heart I don't know if it has to do w/ aging or his conditions have improved by 1000%-OR,both :bubbles

He's just starting to shine with your wonderful care, it's very exciting to watch his progress :)

Aaww what an amazing story!!!

He is very beautiful, what a gorgeous tail he has and I love the name Zing! :D

:Congrats:

Soooo cute... Can hardly wait to see a profile shot of him! His colour is really coming out now :heart

I saved a 4-day old cichlid fry (he was 1.5mm long - he is a Red-Topped Cobalt Emperor) from being tossed down the loo in dirty fish-water a few weeks ago. He'd been swirled around with gravel in a vac-tube, tipped through a sieve and then dumped in a bucket... and survived! He is thriving in a breeders net in the big tank. We called him Sid - as he is so tough :)

Fry are so adorable :D

How is Zing doing these days Kukana? Is he any bigger yet? Looking at that tail of his makes me wonder if he is either all or part butterfly telescope. I know their eyes don't begin to stick out until they grow a bit, so it's possible right? I've just never seen a tail like that on an oranda.

That would make sense,Sakura,as Teles are all that have been out there for a little while now. He's def getting bigger-i will post some pics later on. Something interesting is that the heater in the pond had unplugged,and I don't know for how long,but he's gotten darker again. Does it make sense that he's gotten darker w/ the absence of heat? I plugged it in again a couple of days ago.

my black moor is coal black when the heater is off - then he becomes bronze when the heater is on :whatjust:

Makes sense about the heater. Darker colour absorb more heat so he might lighten up so he doesn't overheat. My moor used to do it too, just like Findus's! :)

And all I have to say is what a little cutie! I had a surprise from the pet shop one day on water lettuce too, even though I pp'd them, I had goldfish fry hatch! This was a while back when I was a young kid. I gave them all to friends when they coloured up as I didn't have room for them all, unless I wanted them to become koi food! ;)

I think because of the way the leaves are formed (their pretty packed in) I don't think my pp got all the way to the base of the plant where the eggs were :)

It's either that your your goldies have bred... Sneaky buggers! :rofl

It was w/c time in the pond today-aka-Zing's picture date :painting: Next time,we're going to have to put him in a bigger container-he's outgrowing this one :flex: Aw,my little baby is growing up :heart Here's the little angel :9

20100410_0973.jpg

20100410_0970.jpg

20100410_0968.jpg

20100410_0969.jpg

20100410_0962.jpg

20100410_0964.jpg

20100410_0958.jpg

20100410_0961.jpg

20100410_0965.jpg

And that infamous little tail :wub:

20100410_0963.jpg

And,their residence(at low tide) :pond

20100410_0975.jpg

20100410_0974.jpg

20100410_0977.jpg

Zing is so adorable. :wub: He is growing quite fast though.

I know,Edith :heart It has been like 5 weeks already,though :exactly I'm sure he is either a lavender or black Telescope. Does anyone know when they start to show color?

He looks fantastic :heart His color is beautiful!

Wow! I think he is going to be beautiful. He already has a great tail!

What a little porker he's becoming! You're obviously doing something right ;) I wonder if you qualify for a fry medal...bit of an unusual case!

What an adorable fish and indeed a lucky find! He's quite lucky to be living with you, and it IS strange how you just found him like that. Keep us updated!

He's so gorgeous, and I love that tail! It's almost like a tosakin! But he could be a tele.....though he looks more like a fantail with a butterfly tail, to me. Only time will tell.

As for the color, I think that is the normal fry color (I have one now who is that color still!) and he should decolor anywhere from 6 mos to a year. It'll be so fun to see what color he turns into!

Here is Zing today :wub: Getting big and strong :flex::teehee

20100426_1066.jpg

20100426_1068.jpg

20100426_1071.jpg

20100426_1073.jpg

20100426_1074.jpg

20100426_1067.jpg

I keep thinking I see lavender peeking through-there are 3 of them out there in the pond.

:flex::flex::flex::heart:heart:heart:flex::flex::flex:

Oh CUTE!!! He must be the most adorable little baby I've ever seen! I was wondering when we'd get some updated pictures of the little guy :)

Keep those pics coming. I never get tired of seeing Zing's pics. :) He is so adorable. :heart