Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MACBOOK96

Frogs

Yesterday I was looking at some African dwarf frogs. Are they compatible with goldfish?

If it can fit in the goldfish's mouth, it will be eaten :P

I would think that the frogs would be too big for the goldfish to eat, although knowing goldfish I wouldn't put it past them. I have my ADF with guppies and they seem to all get along pretty well. They are a lot of fun but a TON of work with feeding.

The ADF's I'm thinking of are pretty tiny, I know my bigger fish would have no problem gobbling one up :P

If it can fit in the goldfish's mouth, it will be eaten :P

I would think that the frogs would be too big for the goldfish to eat, although knowing goldfish I wouldn't put it past them. I have my ADF with guppies and they seem to all get along pretty well. They are a lot of fun but a TON of work with feeding.

The ADF's I'm thinking of are pretty tiny, I know my bigger fish would have no problem gobbling one up

That is true, Chrissy and Gigi. I would be afraid mine might try to eat them. :o Thanks for your help ladies! :thanks

And another note about keeping frogs with goldfish is that some frogs might eat your goldfish if theyre big enough.. It also would depend on the type of frog you get.

Frog_Goldfish002-1.jpg

this is the least graphic pic of a frog eating a goldfish. I think that its more common in ponds though.

That was going to be similar to my point ETF....

My friend got albino african clawed frogs, tried adding a shubunkin and they tore it to shreds while she was out...I wouldn't mix frogs with fish myself...