Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
colourshadow

Fish Market In Beijing

Thank you so much for sharing! One of my dreams is to visit a fish market in Beijing. Beautiful goldfish! :)

I really really really need to find someone in China, Singapore or Japan to ship me a redcap oranda of that quality...yowza!

WOW. You are so insanely lucky to have such an awesome place to buy fish so near to you! You should see our pitiful selection of fish where I live. Compared to that, it's so lame. The fish all look so beautiful, I wish I could go to a place like that someday. I really want some of those demekins!!! I think Trinket brings up a good point though, I feel bad that they're all stuffed in those tiny bags and crowded tanks. I wonder about how many fish deaths they have just for that reason.

AMAZING pictures. Thank you so much for sharing! I just couldn't believe my eyes. Every single picture had truly lovely fish.

I don't know what I'd do if I walked into a store and saw that many goldfish of that size and quality. I'd probably hyperventilate and pass out from the excitement.

I can't get a pearlscale to grow larger than a marble, and they have tanks and tanks and tanks of HUGE gorgeous ones. WOW.

WEN.jpg

^THAT FISH. HIS WEN IS PERFECT. :cry1 WHY CHINA!? I want perfect fish like that in my LFS. I'm goiong to have a seriour talk with the owner of my LFS and tell him to get me one like that hahaha

the first image in my head is kokonuts pressed to the gate yelling OPEN OPEN and jumping up in down then us all rushing in holding hands dragging each other here and there OMG THAT ONE NO THAT ONE and all of us are pulling a waggon full of bags with wide eyes

What an amazing day you must of had! I am sooooooooo green with envy! Is that market there all the time? you must have got some beautiful fish in your tank!

I want to go too!!! :(

Edited by U.K. Becs

I'm very delighted to see all you guys like these. What a happy thing it is to share all these goldies although they're not mine.

I cant help to buy two goldies home which vex my girlfriend. She thought I had too many goldies in such a poky space~

So are these goldfish you bought orandas?:D

What an amazing day you must of had! I am sooooooooo green with envy! Is that market there all the time? you must have got some beautiful fish in your tank!

I want to go too!!! :(

The outdoor market is only available on Friday & Sunday morning that means you need to get up early if you want good ones.

The store will always open also with higher cost.

So are these goldfish you bought orandas?:D

No, I didnt buy orandas. Once I met a fantastic one, I will~

the first image in my head is kokonuts pressed to the gate yelling OPEN OPEN and jumping up in down then us all rushing in holding hands dragging each other here and there OMG THAT ONE NO THAT ONE and all of us are pulling a waggon full of bags with wide eyes

The first thing i imagined was me standing their with my mouth gaping open like a fool!!! There would be no way to help it !!! :rofl

Blah! I was hoping they are.booty.gif

So thoughtful of you, love.rofl3.gif

I want these calico orandas! No, I want the blue ones! Forget it..how about pandas???

Blah! I was hoping they are.booty.gif

I will take care of orandas next time! more photos reserved for them~

From China: now you have to ship us all a beautiful fish from that fish market you teased us with rofl3.gif

From China: now you have to ship us all a beautiful fish from that fish market you teased us with rofl3.gif

:D I would love to do that but the fish might be dead when arrive at your site~

Yeah and shipping would be INSANE expensive!

And that almost every fish has its beauty. Because they all lovely and special, no matter they are perfect or not. People don't have to pursue perfect one. Just feeding your favorite is OK

I just enjoyed all the pics again for about the 10th time! All of those adorable Ranchu make me giddy! :heart:heart

Wow!! Thanks so much!! All those gorgeous fish just made my day!!

Oh wow!!! Those are some great photos! Thankyou for sharing! What beautiful goldfish. I would not be able to just choose one or two if I had such a shop near me. :P

I just enjoyed all the pics again for about the 10th time! All of those adorable Ranchu make me giddy! :heart:heart

glad to see your enjoying~