Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dickey_moe

My Seldom Seen Fishies

Like Father like son or daughter as the case may be. Dickey moe and Taffy's baby Fat Tony. Tony was the last of their fry. I took him to the pet store with Egg and hoped they would get a good home. Egg might have but Tony did not. About 2 weeks after I gave him up, I visited there and found him on his side at the bottom of a tank with another fish pecking at him. His fins were all frayed and chewed up. I bought him on the spot and took him home where he is doing very well now :D

DickeymoeandFattony.jpg

Piggy and Chumly (on top) they appear to have found eachother.. and me (food? Food? are we eating now?)

whatru.jpg

This is Hunk. I got him after Hunny died. they would have made lovely little fishies together but it was not to be.

Hunk.jpg

and just cuz i adore him... Loverboy :heart

loverboy.jpg

You bought him? lol Well it is good s/he is doing well in your care.

Great pictures.

I love your photos,can I have your celestial please he looks lovely and chunky,and I usually only see skinny,sad specimens.

that stinks that you had to buy your own fish back lol...they all look great:)

Very Nice Goldfish :) and Your Betta is Very Pretty too :) Thanks for sharing :)

Im so glad you found Tony -again- when you did :cry and he is back safe and happy lookin'!

Piggy and Chumly are the cutest pair. Chunk is simply stunning- WOW- where did you find him- and your loverboy is really pretty, so shimmery and I bet tunz of fun. Thankyou for sharing and just great to see you here again :heart

Beautiful fishies!! Thankx for the pics!!

Gorgeous goldfish! I especially adore the bubble eyes and celestials. They're very cute together. Do you have orandas, Chickey?

I love your photos,can I have your celestial please he looks lovely and chunky,and I usually only see skinny,sad specimens.

I think they are all skinny and sad looking because they sometimes put them in with other fish. They can't compete with something like a fantail or an oranda, they would be lucky to get any food at all.

they would even have trouble with a Moor. Piggy and Chumly are perfect for each other. Neither one of them can see all that well so it takes them forever to find the food, but they are evenly matched.

Im so glad you found Tony -again- when you did :cry and he is back safe and happy lookin'!

Piggy and Chumly are the cutest pair. Chunk is simply stunning- WOW- where did you find him- and your loverboy is really pretty, so shimmery and I bet tunz of fun. Thankyou for sharing and just great to see you here again :heart

thanks Imo! Hunk is a beauty isn't he? He is bigger than he looks here, he is one of those fish you use 2 hands for. He is one of 3 fish that came into my favorite LFS. Hunny, Hubby I got first, and then Hunk followed soon after. I don't know if they were imports or anything, but he got them from a wholesaler.

Sadly, Hunny died of what looked like costia. I scraped her gills after death and saw not only the very tiny costia but also flukes. Poor thing was just overloaded I guess. I treated all my tanks. I just scraped a couple of my fish and didn't find anything so I guess it worked.

I should explain why I bought Tony back... the woman behind the counter was not the same woman I spoke to originally when I gave him up, so I just bought him to save myself the long explanation. He was only 2.99 and the woman sold him to me without even mentioning that he looked sick, and maybe I should choose a more lively fish. She just looked kinda sheepish. I guess she figured she was doing someone a favor unloading a sick fish on an unsuspecting customer.

Some clean water, good tucker, and some meds soon put him back together. I can't apologize to him enough. :oops:

Gorgeous goldfish! I especially adore the bubble eyes and celestials. They're very cute together. Do you have orandas, Chickey?

You know.... I don't have any Orandas now that I think of it.... I may have to do something bout that. :newfish:exactly

Aw they are all so pretty! I love the bubble eye!

i like fish in the second pic. and the ryukin is perfect in the third pic!

They all look healthy and happy, nice pics!