Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dogsbykat

Here's Atticus, My Rescue Fishy :)

OMG! And you always blamed me for diverting the topic to butts. *shock*

:doh11: Can't help it, I LOVE that emoticon, I use it whenever possible!

LMAO! KOKO!!! It's all your fault some girls here are obsessed about their bottoms.ignore.gif

So if I should decide to get him a friend eventually, what would be a good choice?

Hubby came home, saw Atticus and said in a girly voice loaded with sarcasm and a big smile "Ooooh, he looks lonely, better get a bigger tank so he can have some friends" :rofl

:rofl I think you have got your Hubby well trained! :rofl

Atticus is sooooo handsome, I bet he is loving his new space to stretch his fins. I cannot believe they kept him in a bowl! It must have been hard for him to turn round. :Congrats::fbottom: ( :rofl )

He's absolutely gorgeous!!! He makes me want to go out and buy a common just seeing how sleek and bright he is heartpump.gif I'm so glad he's gone to a good home finally, he looks fantastic!

He looks great in the tank just by himself, I'd be tempted to just have him on his own even in a bigger tank as long as he wasn't showing any depression signs. I think I'm starting to really appreciate understocked tanks, they look so much more open :)

You have feed him for 4 years. It is a good work, at least he looks very healthy now!

He will be stronger

Edited by from china

Welcome Atticus,you hunky,chunky boy. Today is the first day of the rest of your life,enjoy heartpump.gif

Wow :) Congrats on your rescue :) he looks very happy!!!

Thanks everyone! He is doing great this morning, fed him peas last night. I just cannot believe how active he is, and he love bubbles! I'm definitely getting a loooong tank for him, so I can watch him do proper laps!! I'm so glad my coworker took over his care this last month, she did a wonderful thing for a fish that wasn't even hers :heart

He will grow. He will probably never reach his full potential in size but he will be an active and happy fish.

All my fish are rescues (7 commets and one tripodtail). Some grow at a normal rate, others grow slower and I have one little runt (Junior) that has hardly grown at all in the last 2 years. But all of them have gotten really vibrant colours and almost doubled their tail sizes. Junior is actually more fin than body.

Edited by Quasi

Ah wow, he looks very much happier with his space. I think he's just your regular gf, and he looks to be a very similar shape to my Klaus, which means he likes gobbling, but he's twice the size! It will be ace to see him grow over time :]

He is so fast and fun to watch, I can't wait to get him into a bigger tank and really watch him zoom!

what a beast.

nice tank set up btw.