Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
colourshadow

Beautiful Goldfish

From now on, I will show Chinese goldfish to you. All of the pics are from the web. So, some of them you may have seen before, some of them may belong to the westerners. But most of them are pure-Chineseblood, undoubtedly. The crown-pearlscale will come first. Because the earliest attracted me was this kind of goldfish. So the amount of crown-pearlscales' pics, I collected before, is the largest. Best ones were picked out. Nonesense stopping, here we go

20080531_08311ea406f81de4cce1i0owMa.jpg

20080625_2f0482b6f8014cc6f5597LCuoC.jpg

20080625_32fc63acdd733ce04931eYa8b7.jpg

20080625_a287af06908abc46dfd84y2mqk.jpg

tomorrow or after tomorrow i will upload other kinds of goldfish. Today is pearls day

20085232222069209.jpg

28_3895_15b7745a7b33f45.jpg

28_3895_fed0c4c0792d05f.jpg

b_8B9FC314F35A35D38176FF457352FA94.jpg

c9ea4ec26d700038e5dd3bbe.jpg

They're really cute. Yep, I've seen some pics before.

Where are the orandas???wink.gif

Faint...

i want upload others tomorrow...

Ok, i will show you at once. oranda means lionhead?

is this a oranda? i'm learning English in this forum. or oranda is a Japanese word

1710_4567.jpg

I LOVE that first one- the black one. :heart

Orandas are the ones with wens AND dorsal fins. Lionheads don't have dorsal fins and have a much flatter back in comparison to ranchus, which are sub-variants of lionheads.

is this a oranda? i'm learning English in this forum. or oranda is a Japanese word

1710_4567.jpg

I feel so perky seeing that beautiful oranda!rockwoot.gif My undying passion for orandas will NEVER waver.lovewhip.gif

*dances away pushing some life-sized oranda picture frames*

Orandas are the ones with wens AND dorsal fins. Lionheads don't have dorsal fins and have a much flatter back in comparison to ranchus, which are sub-variants of lionheads.

Thanks! Got it. Keep learning from you all~~

Edited by from china

Are all these strains from China or some? I always wanted the chocolate ones with red wens and calicos.:D

I already have this lemonhead variety along with a calico, black, chocolate, orange, red and yellow.:) Used to have the tancho but he passed away recently. I'll be getting another two though from my friend.heartpump.gif

20090115_6e8fb8e5a0c4809004a28y5Ggb.jpg

Dang! I'd love the panda variety especially those with red wens and then the lemonhead with red streaks here and there (post 11; picture #5).

Are all these strains from China or some? I always wanted the chocolate ones with red wens and calicos.:D

I already have this lemonhead variety along with a calico, black, chocolate, orange, red and yellow.:) Used to have the tancho but he passed away recently. I'll be getting another two though from my friend.heartpump.gif

Dang! I'd love the panda variety especially those with red wens and then the lemonhead with red streaks here and there (post 11; picture #5).

Yes. Some of them have been sold on web,like these:

SV109758_icVOtrYX6LhD.jpg

but most of them are collected by someone.We cant see them in fishing market

Edited by from china

by the way , what do you mean by "tancho"?

Tancho is a white goldfish with red wen.:)

I'm not super crazy about orandas myself, but I don't think I could pass up a chocolate one with red wen like the one in post #11! Too cute.

Tancho is a white goldfish with red wen.:)

Oh~We call them "crane head" in China

I've never heard of that name before. We call it tancho or red cap here. Red cap is more commonly used though.:)

I've never heard of that name before. We call it tancho or red cap here. Red cap is more commonly used though.:)

you R right! red cap is more exact!

Oh my gosh! I had never seen pearl scales from that angle before. They are even more adorable now.

OMG,I would kill to have anyone of,but especially ALL of those fish :wub: Truly amazing :heart:heart

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing them!!!