Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pearlscaleperfect

More Cuteness You Say?

Just some more updated cuteness. Try not to drool too much ;)?

1-4-10020.jpg

1-4-10014.jpg

1-4-10004.jpg

1-4-10002.jpg

feeshjan3007.jpg

feeshjan3008.jpg

feeshjan3009.jpg

feeshjan3018.jpg

:)

enjoy!

Those are wonderful! Impossible cuteness :exactly.

Pearlscales reign forever the cutiepies of a tank :heart

In pic 3 looks like a little stone is in the pearlie on the lefts mouth:o...maybe food lol? :)

Cute chubbers!:D

Those are wonderful! Impossible cuteness :exactly.

Pearlscales reign forever the cutiepies of a tank :heart

In pic 3 looks like a little stone is in the pearlie on the lefts mouth:o...maybe food lol? :)

Don't worry it's certainly food! I keep all the rocks in the tank river rock sized AKA bigger than the fish themselves, and it was also feeding time. That appears to be a Hikari pellet haha. Although it could also have been a Spirulina, but normally they're more textured.

Guest Kelsang

!!!!!!!!! *silent scream*

Chubby bum shots!

SOOO CUTEE!!!

Edited by Kelsang

They are absolutely adorable together!

Thanks for all the comments guys! They are about 1 and 1/2 inches now, I'll have to upload the measurement pictures later!

I love the little round pearlies! So cute!

SWOON! I'm enjoying following the progress of your pearlies SO much. And I can't believe they're an inch and a half already!

That last pic, of Winston's perfectly round red body, is to die for.

Ohhh they're soo precious! I love pearlscales, too. :heart:heart:heart They actually remind me of my very first pearlscales... such little angels they were. Unfortunately there was a horrible case of gill flukes I couldn't catch.. rip babies.

About a year ago I picked up another pearlscale from a local pet store. The poor thing had its fins destroyed by a catfish.. it was a miracle she ever grew back her fins, especially her pectorals! Her name is Chance. She's a big beautiful baby. I just told my boyfriend the other day.. "I want another pearlscale!"

How long have you had them? They are so small! :D

Ohhh they're soo precious! I love pearlscales, too. :heart:heart:heart They actually remind me of my very first pearlscales... such little angels they were. Unfortunately there was a horrible case of gill flukes I couldn't catch.. rip babies.

About a year ago I picked up another pearlscale from a local pet store. The poor thing had its fins destroyed by a catfish.. it was a miracle she ever grew back her fins, especially her pectorals! Her name is Chance. She's a big beautiful baby. I just told my boyfriend the other day.. "I want another pearlscale!"

How long have you had them? They are so small! :D

I've had them since black friday, so since november 27th I think? they are a little over a month old and have grown about a quarter-half inch more or less? It doesnt seem like they've grown but the measurements don't lie! they were around a 3/4-1 inch if not a tad smaller when I got them so they are and were very small!

Lol these little guys look sooooo sweet!!! :heart

I've never actually seen a pearlscale in "the flesh", but I'm fascinated by them, I would love to come across one in my lfs someday!

Keep the piccies coming!! ;)

So Cute :) And Excellent Pic's as always :) Thanks for sharing :)

Lol these little guys look sooooo sweet!!! heartpump.gif

I've never actually seen a pearlscale in "the flesh", but I'm fascinated by them, I would love to come across one in my lfs someday!

They had two 3 1/2 inch bodied ones in my LFS in Guildford when I got Mariko, I went back twice in two weeks and both times nearly brought one home with me, but I didn't. They were crowned pearlies and they were very cool. One of them was preying on my mind for the past month.

Well it's been a few days so that warrants more pictures!

janeighthfish001.jpg

They're obviously still smaller, but they're growing!

janeighthfish007.jpg

janeighthfish002.jpg

janeighthfish006.jpg

you can see their new pretty bubble wand in the backround. It puts out A TON of bubbles.

janeighthfish007.jpg

janeighthfish008.jpg

My little golfball :) He actually reminds me of a pinecone moreso haha

janeighthfish010.jpg

D:!

janeighthfish011.jpg

Winston making his getaway

janeighthfish013.jpg

They're growing so fast! I just wish Winston would grow some Wen already! :exactly

Squee! That pic of them side-by-side, with their bodies touching (pic #7), is so cute I can hardly stand it. I can see growth in them for sure, and Winston in particular is looking much rounder!

OMGosh,VERY adorable :heart:heart

very very cute! especially when they were together. They are falling in love with each other

Squee! That pic of them side-by-side, with their bodies touching (pic #7), is so cute I can hardly stand it. I can see growth in them for sure, and Winston in particular is looking much rounder!

Yeah I've noticed Hirohito is growing "taller" while Winston is growing rounder, but other than that they appear to be at nearly the same size since I've been giving Winsotn some extra food :whatjust:

ugh, i really need to get these pics right! you have such clarity! i cant seem to get good shutter speeds with low aperture unless my iso is 1600 !! then it just makes it all fuzzy and grainy : ( great shots, and love the fish. had one of these , poor guy got stuck in the filter intake. : (

ugh, i really need to get these pics right! you have such clarity! i cant seem to get good shutter speeds with low aperture unless my iso is 1600 !! then it just makes it all fuzzy and grainy : ( great shots, and love the fish. had one of these , poor guy got stuck in the filter intake. : (

For this picture below my settings are: Shutter Speed: 1/80 second, Aperture: F/9.0, Focal Length: 55 mm, ISO Speed: 400

Fishmoosefifteenjan006.jpg

Alot of the settings on my camera are on automatic or a desired setting (I use sports with flash for my goldies) although I focus manually and such.

Oh my goodness you do not know how much I am starting to really want one of these types of fish, especially since I went up to the fish shop this afternoon and they have a bunch of them in! I've never seen them before in the flesh til today and omg I want a little orange golfball soooooooo much! Yours are so cute they're persuading me :ignore