Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
FantailGirl

Raingarden Babies

*gloom*

I wish I could order from Steve. I'm so tormented. I like his orandas.

aaaaaawwwwwwww lupster! You get some pretty nice fish from whoever you get your fish from! I'm getting ready to post some new pics...bayne went in the main tank yesterday. You're going to want to steal him...I will share:)

Please post more pics of Bayne!heartpump.gif LOL...You can share my blue orandas, love. 00001649.gif

lol i'm uploading them now...there are 45 pics total lmao! I will do a bayne thread, a all my other fish thread, and a ben's fish thread...ben re-did his entire tank again! weee I get to share the blues...awesome!!

Love your shukin! I think I will end up with one of those when I get my 65 gallon...they are just so cool!

I am waiting with you!

Awww. Thank you. I am thanking you for bringing them to my attention. :heart I get on that website ALL the time. But some how (and i can't figure it out!) I was missing the shukins. So i saw the little yellow in your post and did a double take. I'm like where the crap did THAT come from. Slam on the breaks!!! So i intermediately starting searching the site and BINGO !!! It took a while to decide for sure but i am so glad i caved. Thank you. :D

You people are killing me, ever since I read the first post and decided to check out raingarden. I have been drooling over 2 telescopes.....I wish I had more money. Everyday I check the site and they are still there.....it is such torture. Sorry, just had to say it!

Congrats and hope they get there soon!!

I know what you mean. I have been wanting to order from them for quite a while now. And finally just had to break down and do it. :)

That's great Stephanie! You'll be thrilled when your goldie arrives! Don't forget the pics! Steve and his goldfish at Rain Garden are awesome! :Congrats:

-Dennis

I know! I am so excited!!! :nana

Well due to bad weather hitting us last night and leaving us with icy streets fedex canceled my delivery today. :yikes But i got on the phone and tracked her down. She had made it to the town next to us about 10 minutes away. So we bundled up and braved the ice and went on a rescue mission. Found little Kimono setting on a conveyor belt in a big scary warehouse ready to come home.

Kimono

DSC02425.JPG

There are a few more pics on my blog page if you are interested. They aren't very good but i wanted to share anyway. And i just can't wait to see everyone else's!! Where are they????

OMG beautiful steph!! Mine got here at noon and they are just lovely! I will get some pics and get them on here!

Hurry up woman!!!!

Hurry up woman!!!!

:exactly

WOW! They're coming in from all over the place! Very exciting to see that they're arriving from Honolulu though! Hope all is well with the acclimations! :Congrats:

-Dennis

Fantail Girl,

Your Mom's Fantail from Rain Garden is beautiful! :Congrats:

-Dennis

Stephanie,

Your Shukin is quite the looker! Looking forward to seeing your pics when you get your Shukin home! :Congrats:

-Dennis

IMG_3936.jpg

Here are the triplets!!! Aren't they cute? I think I am good on orange!!!

They are so sweet! Congratulations!!!! :heart:heart:heart:heart I was starting to get worried!

I hate that it is so late when they get here....poor babies had been in the box for 48 hours....but are doing well, took a while to perk up, but are really cute and all swimming around together!!!

They are going to keep you so entertained!!!! :D I think the top one might be my fave.

Aaawwhh! They are soooo cute! :D They make a good trio.

Mine isn't swimming around, she is still mostly bottom sitting :unsure: I wonder if she's okay :( Her packing water felt pretty cold. She's having clear poo too. Hoping it's just stress and not parasites or an infection or anything!

I'm scared to post pics until she feels better!