Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Sign in to follow this  
FantailGirl

Raingarden Babies

103 posts in this topic

I decided to name my new goldfish..when she gets here.... Leilani it means Heavenly

I figured since shes coming all that way she should have a hawaiian name

Here's some pictures of my three new Rain Garden Telescopes, Hamlet, Snow, and Patch.

Hamlet- large gold telescope

Snow- white telescope

Patch- black/orange telescope

10.jpg

11.jpg

1a.jpg

2.jpg

2a.jpg

3.jpg

3a.jpg

4.jpg

4a.jpg

5a.jpg

6.jpg

6a.jpg

7a.jpg

8a.jpg

8b.jpg

9b.jpg

Edited by blackteles

Nice lookers! Patch is handsome!!!! And I bet my Viv ends up looking a lot like Snow! I love them-looks like they are doing well!!!

Nice lookers! Patch is handsome!!!! And I bet my Viv ends up looking a lot like Snow! I love them-looks like they are doing well!!!

Thanks CO_Goldies! You and I spoke about how Viv had changed and Snow has changed too from her original Rain Garden photo. But ya know she's still very pretty and she's not going back! ;) I would have to think Viv and Snow might be related?

-Dennis

They are gorgeous! And i LOVE Patch. Congratulations!!!!

Oooooh Dennis,

I Love your New Tele's smile.gif They're all so pretty,I'm a bit partial to Snow though,I just love the white ones smile.gif and your Patch is what my Pumpkin used to look like LOL,she now looks like your Hamlet... LOL wink.gif Thanks for sharing your new pic's with us,by the way, what town in pa are you in? I used to live in Matamoras,PA smile.gif

Edited by shellbell4ever

Thanks CO_Goldies! You and I spoke about how Viv had changed and Snow has changed too from her original Rain Garden photo. But ya know she's still very pretty and she's not going back! ;) I would have to think Viv and Snow might be related?

-Dennis

I really wondered that myself......I think it is a strong possibility. Here is the latest of her.....I bet they are!!!

IMG_3707.jpg

Oooooh Dennis,

I Love your New Tele's smile.gif They're all so pretty,I'm a bit partial to Snow though,I just love the white ones smile.gif and your Patch is what my Pumpkin used to look like LOL,she now looks like your Hamlet... LOL wink.gif Thanks for sharing your new pic's with us,by the way, what town in pa are you in? I used to live in Matamoras,PA smile.gif

Hi Shell,

I hope Patch keeps his pattern! I'm guessing he's around 6-7 mos old as he's the same size as Bojack. He sure is unique!

I live in Williamsport PA, Lycoming County. Matamoras is out by the PA/NJ state lines?

-Dennis

Edited by blackteles

CO_Goldies,

Ah I believe you're right! And Viv is a looker too! ;)

-Dennis

:Congrats: on the new arrivals, Dennis. They are beautiful!

i have seen so many pics from this .. store place.. raingarden thing. and i love the quality of the picture, with the bare bottom and the bright blue. wish i had such a cool place here in toronto !

I know im going to get this so ill do it myself :wa

I ordered a new fish from steve but he took it off the site before i could steal a pic for yall but he/she a black oranda only 7 months old steve even told me when he was born so i can keep track his name is Noelani Rain which translates to A heavenly mist

I swear pics as soon as he gets here whack me again ive been bad

Nice! Steve is a busy man with just us KokoNuts!!!!

Steve just emailed me and he will be pulling my goldie out for this weeks shipping. Yea!!!! :heart:heart

My first Shukin

4983a.jpg

oh my gosh hes sooo cute now comes the hard part WAITING

Ack! A shukin!!!krazy.gif I always wanted one.

Waiting is going to be excruciating!!!

Oh Lupin i think i have too and i didn't even know what a Shukin was! But i saw it and just about died. Now i just can't wait to get my hands on the little rascal. :heart Lots of pictures by the weekend if all goes well. :D

I stood on the dorrstep nearly all day long waiting for any sound of a truck and when it came he had to scan it and i had to sign i felt like screaming GIMMIE THAT BOX then i couldnt rip it open fast enough..I have 2 orandas coming this time

That's the fun of having a fish shipped.:D

1. Legs itch.

2. Hands itch.

3. You pace the floor waiting ANXIOUSLY.

4. Courier SLOWLY drives and walks to the door.

5. Jump in ANTICIPATION.

6. SCREAM in victory.

And this is my first one!!! It is going to be a looooooooooong week!

congrats guys! Here are my two that are going out this week as well!

JamiesNewPearlscale.jpg

bensfish.jpg

I know!!! I have been drooling over that few days now! :heart:heart:heart And i bet it looks even more awesome in person.

I'm super stoaked I can't WAIT to see them! I'm sterilizing my QT tank as we speak so i can have it all set up and ready to go on Friday! Looks like all three of us are in the same boat...waiting unpatiently for our new babies to arrive! Hubs is super excited..it's his first rain garden fish!

I love Steve..this is my first order since bartleby:( I called and placed my order over the phone and talked to him for like 20 minutes:) He remembered exactly who i was and asked whatever happened to bartleby etc...he kept telling me how sorry he was and i kept reminding him that it wasn't a big deal b/c he took such good care of me when it happened. I told him that i have highly reccommended him on this forum and that he has a great rep on here:) I heart steve!