Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sushi13

I Found A Fish!

You will love him-and Steve is great!

Good luck hun.... YEAH!! Goldfish coming your way :panana

I am still waiting for his email! Argh! It's like Christmas morning all over as a kid,lol.

You should hear from him tomorrow, he checks it pretty regularly. I have emailed him back and forth during the day......

Yeah cause even on the PST its like almost 8pm now :o

Alright! :) My biggest fear someone may of purchased him/her! Hoping it's a girl. She and Sushi will look very pretty together. :)

Well...I got an email back. He wants to update the photos on the group of telescopes. I might have to wait this week or next to see photos....so IF by chance I drive to the pet store in the next town..I might pick one up instead. :)

Stunning! I'm sure Sushi won't be able to keep his "fins" off her!

He"s got very unusual eyes...cool!

I'd actually go with Steve's stock. They said it right. You don't always find a white demekin quite like Steve's in petstores. I don't regret ordering online myself over buying from petstores. My local petstores' stocks disappoint me a lot and it was only coincidence the ones I got were the best I could find after hours of looking them and after awhile, when I decide to buy another, the remaining stocks disappoint.

He does want me to wait until he updates the telescope photos...so I'm not sure if I have him/her yet.

Hey--and if you can't find anything you really want, I am selling my dragoneye. I really think she's a girl! She is lavender.. telescope eyes, wen, long tail like a wedding dress. I named her Vera because her tail reminds me of a wedding dress Vera Wang made!

If I were you... I would wait for the white one at Rain Garden. It's just such a pretty fish. Plus if you have it, we could all benefit from constantly seeing pics of it!! :D See, it's a win/win! heheheh

what a lovely fish, i saw that one on there. I'm sure steve will hold on to him for you....plus that fish has been on there for a while and i don't think they are just flying off the "shelves" right now b/c of the economy:)

smile.gif Yes it is pretty but since your moor tends to bully I would not get a telescope.

Also with a little time you can find wonderful goldfish at the LFS and even nnnn. That is where all mine came from and only one is crap. But even my crap one is turning into a really nice goldfish.

Thanks all.

I am going to stop by the pet store today to pick up some things...not a fish BUT I'll take a look. :D

oooo preeeetieeee

I'm partial to white

And that doesn't make me fish racist either :yeah:

oooo preeeetieeee

I'm partial to white

And that doesn't make me fish racist either yeah.gif

FISH RACIST rofl3.gif

what a lovely fish, i saw that one on there. I'm sure steve will hold on to him for you....plus that fish has been on there for a while and i don't think they are just flying off the "shelves" right now b/c of the economy:)

To bad they are just flying into my tank :rofl

OMG!!! That white tele is soooo nice :) And would look stunning in with your Sushi :)But the two I have came from a lps and I just adore them,all of mine came from lps and I love them all... and they're all beautiful to me :)