Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sushi13

I Found A Fish!

Ugh! I found a beautiful fish on Rain Garden BUT I don't get paid until Friday! What should I do! I would love to have him/her!

Use a credit card and begin your slow decent into crippling debt! IT'S THE FUNNEST THING EVER!! :help1

I have no credit cards! Boooo! :(

I wonder if he can hold him/her?

Edited by Sushi13

I will tell you this-I emailed Steve and told him which ones I wanted and that I would pay him later that week......paypal. It worked.....got mine! He doesn't ship until Weds, and pulls fish on Mondays to purge them, so you might get away with the timing. What fish????

How much is he? Link him so i can lust after him too.

Yeah! What chloe said.

Hehe Fishy Layaway :whatjust:

Nice fish! Email Steve and see if you can time it out! They would be pretty together!!

http://www.raingarden.us/4604c.JPG This guy/gal! I think will be perfect for Sushi!

DUDE!! thats an Awesome fish hun :)

Very pretty! You should call.

I know! My family thinks he/she is ugly! They want me to hold out until I go back to the pet store on Sunday because they get their shipment on Wed. What should I do? Wait till Friday and visit the pet store that carries beautiful fish or email steve?

I really like this guy BUT my Mom a beautiful GF from the store that I will be visiting Sunday.

There won't be a fish like that at a store----Steve has nice fish.

It's probably just me but doesn't anyone else think it's has an eye injury? (I see blood)

Nope...that would be the retina, then the Iris :)

Great looking fish :)

Ohh tough call... instant cheap fish, or high-quality pricey shipped fish.... I think get Steve's fish. So prettyyyyy

Now I'm torn! I gotta think for an hour while I clean Sushi, lol! Steve emailed me earlier and says he's got a few black moors coming in too! I am becoming obsessed with gf!

Looks like you need another tank :rofl

I have a 20 gallon! :D

There you go hun :)

I think the contrast with Sushi would be beautiful and I would Trust a raingarden fish over a pet store fish get this one

Now I'm torn! I gotta think for an hour while I clean Sushi, lol! Steve emailed me earlier and says he's got a few black moors coming in too! I am becoming obsessed with gf!

Join us in the craziness! The water is FINE! :r030:

LOL, none of us start out that way :hummm ,but we sure ALL end up that way :rofl3 The technical term is OGD-obsessive goldfish disorder :krazy:

Alright...I made my decision about the fish. I will get him/her! I just emailed Steve asking if he can hold him/her! I want quality NOT crap! I got very lucky with Sushi getting him at a regular pet store!

You made a good choice, that is a nice fish. :) However, I don't think many people here think that fish from regular pet stores are crap! It's just that they have likely not given the treatment they need to thrive. JMO!

You should see the fish in my town! :| My view of pet stores have changed! The goldfish are half dead or diseased.

Edited by Sushi13