Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
benandjamie22

Picture!

Full tank pic....I took the two plants out of the front so the fish had more swimming room:

75gallonNEW001.jpg

And here is a vid of everybody...Sanchez is missing b/c he's hiding behind the tall plant on the right....he's the biggest wuss ever!

http://s583.photobucket.com/albums/ss273/jamielovesben/?action=view&current=75gallonNEW003.flv

Thanks buggy bear! I like it too since i made it myself...i did take the other two bases with plants that i made out of the tank since i got two more larger fish. And my red cap is pushing my moor around the entire tank making her spray eggs everywhere and she was getting stuck in them the poor girl!

Yay! Your fish look super happy! Lovely tank and swimming space! Congratulations! :fbottom: girl!

Lovely tank,beautifully and tastefully decorated :)

Lovely! How fun to watch them!

WOW very nice hun...you did such a great job with that tank.

Want to come and do mine :o

Thanks everyone...i worked hard on the decorations lol!!!

Well of course i will come and do yours koko....if you can stand to have me around for a couple of weeks lmao!

Indica makes that tank look like a 30 gallon, he must be enormous when you actually see him in real life! He just dwarfs everything! It's really great seeing your tank all nicely decorated and fully stocked, it looks fantastic and I love that you got another red-cap :) Didn't you have two more plants in stands nearer the front or have you just moved them? Has hubs got you making decs for his tank yet?!

Lol he is huge there is NO doubt about that...his body alone is at least the size of a soft ball (at least) and then he's got huge tail fins lol...he's my gentle giant though...he's just the sweetest big boy...he's got a special place in his mommy's heart heartpump.gif

Yeah i did have two pieces in the front but i took them out today so they had some more swimming room there....my moor can't see well and she was running into them a lot while she was running from my red cap that is making her spray eggs everywhere right now. Plus Indica is so huge that i figured he would appreciate the extra room in there for his big butt lol!

It's actually not fully stocked it's a 75 gallon with only 6 fish in it so i have room for 1.5 more fish he he. My new fave LFS has some 5" lionheads on order for me and they are supposed to be in after the 1st of the year...weee...if they don't have a color i don't already have in my tank i won't get one though hehe!

I think Indica gets that extra 1/2 a fish space...I can only hope my fish grow so big, Mariko shows promise at 3 /12 inch body and 6 inches total but it's hard to look at Rusty's podgy little 1 inch body and imagine him 7-8 inches long...maybe I need to show him some Indica pics so he knows what to aim for! :rofl

Lovely. You did a great job with your decorations. Now I want you to come do mine, too!

Hmmm...I need to fishnap Indica. I must...I must...

The Tank and your Goldfish all look Beautiful!!!Don't you love bare bottom ;)

Your tank and fish are beautiful MrsMohr. I love Indica! Such a big oranda.

oohh lupster....you might want to get in line behind all the other people coming to fish nap indica from me lol....or beat them here. I've already started working on my defensive wall and mote to keep all of you fish nappers away from my tank lmao!

I love bare bottom shellbell....i loved it in my 20 gallon before hubs stole it from me he he!

Thanks for the tank complements guys...i will come and do all of yours but my airline tickets will need to be paid for ....oh and you have to feed me too lol!!

Thanks for the tank complements guys...i will come and do all of yours but my airline tickets will need to be paid for ....oh and you have to feed me too lol!!

Or you could make them there and post them :P

Hun, I'll have no problem with your flight ticket and food supply, mainly pizza if ya give me Indica. Deal, huh?

I think the flight ticket and food was for tank decorations...no way is she gonna part from Mr Orange.

ha ha that's right devilduck...I wouldn't get rid of indica for anything! He's a momma's/ and daddy's boy seriously....i mean he comes to see anyone that comes to the tank to visit him BUT when ben and i walk up to him he's the happiest guy in the world. He's would seriously get depressed if he couldn't see us anymore he he. Plus my other fish would be lost without him....they all sleep with him and hide under his tail when they are scared. Even the new fish instantly took to him....I've never met a fish that wasn't drawn to indica for some reason..it's cool. He's the tank protector/leader! Even if i WANTED to give him away Ben wouldn't have it either..he loves that fish!

I'll bribe Ben somehow on this.booty.gif

Hun, wouldn't you love to see Indica surrounded by my harem of female orandas?heartpump.gif

Oh please...Don't get me started, Sarah.boom.gifkickbutt.gif

Oh please...Don't get me started, Sarah.boom.gifkickbutt.gif

What did I do this time??? :doh11::rolleyes:

For conniving with my certified GF.

Certified? As in she can put on her CV 'Lupin's Koko's Girlfriend'? :blink: It'd be a conversation starter for interviews I guess... :unsure: