Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
devilduck

Anyone Feeling Extra Generous This Holiday Season?

I must be sick cause none of them lifts my skirt up :o

You are SUPPOSED to KEEP YOUR SKIRT D O W N young lady!!!!! :whatjust:

I must be sick cause none of them lifts my skirt up :o

Koko this is a family forum! Behave yourself! :rofl

I am omnipotent! Have you not seen the handfish? One of my finer creations :rofl Legs are a doddle

OMNIPOTENT...........isn't there a SHOT or PILL for T H A T??? LOL!!

Edited by Jeana727

*wolf whistles*

Whistle.gif

Can you tell I adore ladies who wear sexy skirts?heh.gif

I am omnipotent! Have you not seen the handfish? One of my finer creations :rofl Legs are a doddle

I don't want my omnipotence to be cured! And you better not be accusing me of being impotent!!! Though that would be more insulting if I were a bloke...:fbottom:

I am omnipotent! Have you not seen the handfish? One of my finer creations rofl3.gif Legs are a doddle

I don't want my omnipotence to be cured! And you better not be accusing me of being impotent!!! Though that would be more insulting if I were a bloke... fbottom.gif

SmackBottom.gif

Who wears skirts skirts? Koko wears skirts skirts!

I don't want my omnipotence to be cured! And you better not be accusing me of being impotent!!! Though that would be more insulting if I were a bloke... fbottom.gif

SmackBottom.gif

It would! For some reason guys don't like the implication they might be shooting blanks! And there we will have to stop this or Koko will outcast us to the 18+ board :rofl

Noone wants to buy me the pretty fishie then?

It's tempting to buy that fish for you... but don't you have a boyfriend? I think he'd be a bit jealous of strange guys sending you expensive gifts ;)

Sarah, I would buy you a goldfish but I'd keep it anyway.rolleyes.gif It'd take a bribe to get me away from the fish.rofl3.gif

It's tempting to buy that fish for you... but don't you have a boyfriend? I think he'd be a bit jealous of strange guys sending you expensive gifts ;)

He thinks I have strange friends anyway and has given up being paranoid, also, have you seen that fish??? So worth dealing with his paranoia :rofl I'd even have him bake you cookies (he makes better cookies than me) :rofl

Sarah, I would buy you a goldfish but I'd keep it anyway.rolleyes.gif It'd take a bribe to get me away from the fish.:rofl

Internetical slavery is not a big enough bribe???

Looks like I'm gonna have to go hunting out my own pretty fishie :( Though this does give me an excuse (not that I need one) to go and visit the 5 LFSs around my parents home over Christmas...Watch this space for pics!

Internetical slavery is not a bribe in my book.booty.gif

:o We need to find you a new book! You'd never have to do a boring google search for work/uni again! Do you know how many hours it takes to find nothing about an important subject on the internet??? I could save you that time! I've spent 3 hours looking for something on calcium diheptdecanoate and I can find nothing except that calcium diheptanoate, which is missing about 20 carbons, is used in make-up. This is not helpful. I could save you that kind of pain! Also I will send you adorable pics of my hamsters :)

:o We need to find you a new book! You'd never have to do a boring google search for work/uni again! Do you know how many hours it takes to find nothing about an important subject on the internet??? I could save you that time! I've spent 3 hours looking for something on calcium diheptdecanoate and I can find nothing except that calcium diheptanoate, which is missing about 20 carbons, is used in make-up. This is not helpful. I could save you that kind of pain! Also I will send you adorable pics of my hamsters :)

Wow! That's almost tempting enough for me to buy it! If only you could come take my psych final for me! I'd buy you the fish and pay you for taking the final!

Wow! That's almost tempting enough for me to buy it! If only you could come take my psych final for me! I'd buy you the fish and pay you for taking the final!

Pay the airfare and it's a done deal ;):rofl

I can use the search engines easily.bingo.gif Okay, you can do documentation work for me and I'll pay you.:P