Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jeana727

New Babies!

I see them.bingo.gif Could you tell us more about the white comet you have there?smile.gif

Sorry to hear that you lost little TW! He was awfully cute! I too would like to hear about your white comet. He's beautiful! Also, the dragon you have in the corner is great! Is it hollow or solid? I've been looking for a new dragon for my tank. My old one was hollow and I'm pretty sure it was the cause of many past problems.

The big White Common is Spot. He was a little baby years ago (he HAD a little orange spot...hence the name) but he belonged to my daughter who had him in her TIGER BARB TANK!!! I scooped him up & took him home with me in a bucket! (The drive hime I could hear him THUMPING into the sides!!) He is a big guy, his body is as big as my hand THEN that big tailfin puts him in the WHALE category!!

I plunked him in my tank & there he has been!

I am actually looking for a goldie safe pond somewhere for him. So far each one I have found have other fish in it that would EAT HIM!!!

The more I think about it the less I want to find Spot a new home!! I think he is as big as he'll get. Do ya'll think he'll be happy in my tank? I cannot risk that he would get beat up by "wild fish" in a pond!!

Doesn't he have a magnificent tailfin!!! And he LOVES to splash me sometimes when I am feeding them!

Here's some more pics of Spot!

07-18-09--006.jpg

Here he is when I got him back in '05!!

DSCF0047.jpg

77a358cd.jpg

Why the interest in Spot? Don't get me wrong, I think he is great!

Wow, you made a lot of difference in him! He's certainly handsome to look at. Dang, if I were on your side of the world, I'd grab him in an instant. My Mirage (possibly a comet) will fall in love with him I am sure.biggrin.gif

Awww thanks Lupin! I am sure Spot is PROUD to have a fan!!! :exactly

OOps! Jus' noticed in the pic of my tank there's a towel hangin' out...(embarrassing))Well, it's because half the time I am up to my armpits REPLANTING plants the piggies seem intent on UNPLANTING!!!

I actually have a little stack of towels/rags I keep under the tank for just this thing!!

Now she tells us.hah.gif I never even noticed that until you mentioned it.rofl3.gifrofl3.gif

Each time I find someone with a pond they aren't sure there aren't wild fish in them! I think I REALLY don't want to give him up!! So he will just have to remain in my tank!!!

That's good cause I would have missed his antics! You can't imagine how many times he has splashed me when I am re-planting a plant OR cleaning!!! LOL!!