Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
XSV

Cops: Woman Eats Ex'S Goldfish After Spat

She clearly has a few screws loose to be eating goldfish. I don't see how that punishes him tho, isn't that animal cruelty or something surely?

Edited by Powerdragon

Im just shocked.... I dont even know what to say.... :yikes

That is so horriable

glad they never had any kids

I don't understand why this doesn't constitute animal cruelty. cry3.gif

Violent people so often take out their anger during fights on pets :(

Disgusting! Those poor fish! They had no idea what was happening to them. :( I hope they didn't suffer.

That lady needs some serious help. Honestly who turns their pet into fish sticks because they were denied jewelry? I can see crying as a reasonable turn out, but frying up your goldfish and eating them.......that's a new one, too sad.

Edited by brandon

Yikes. Just yikes.

Guest tiffsgold

I think it's definitely justified as animal cruelty, and quite frankly, the idea of someone frying up their GF and actually EATING THEM, makes me want to vomit.

Yeesh, that's horrible! I know there is a drinking dare to swallow a live goldfish then vomit it up still alive (never seen it thankfully!) but that's more of a spur-of-the-moment, alcohol induced decision, actually bothering to fry them and plate them up is even worse!!! Seriously cold...

That lady needs some serious help. Honestly who turns their pet into fish sticks because they were denied jewelry? I can see crying as a reasonable turn out, but frying up your goldfish and eating them.......that's a new one, too sad.

I think it's definitely justified as animal cruelty, and quite frankly, the idea of someone frying up their GF and actually EATING THEM, makes me want to vomit.

:bingo:

That is just wrong on so many counts...

i dont understand why people do that...so rude, and cruel.

hope she enjoyed eating the fish poop left in them...crazy lady

Guest loveluna

It doesn't surprise me that some nut did that. It surprises me that the cops did NOTHING. :doh11: Appalling.

RIP innocent Goldies that have no VOICE. :blowup:

I don't get it, what did the goldfish had to do with their failing marriage? They are just fish minding their own business (hopefully) in a tank.

I don't understand why this doesn't constitute animal cruelty. cry3.gif

Fish seem to slip through the cruelty net. I make me cross when you see fish having their heads cut off etc on cooking programs, never see them do that to cows/chickens/sheep. Not that I'd ever want to, but you know what I mean.

It should constitute animal cruelty!

Sign in to follow this  

Photo of the week winner!

Pic of the week poll #21