Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
benandjamie22

My Hubby'S Fish Tank

Wow now thats first for someone other half to come and remove.... I think now thats an all time funny ....

I cant stop laughing..... :rofl

Wow now thats first for someone other half to come and remove.... I think now thats an all time funny ....

Other half? Is he the left or right cheek?

Seems pretty cheeky to me. :D

that was great AND he knew exactly where to find the fbottom.gif ! Was that really the first koko's removal...i think he needs a prize! hey at least he didn't make an fbottom.gif of himself!

This is for Steve!

"BOOOOOOOOOO HISSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!" (pantomime villan sounds!) :exactly

Really, Steve HAD to remove me!!!!!

Am I that addicted! :unsure: I think koko's is all I talk about these days! I am starting to feel sorry for the partners in our lives!

I thought it was GREAT!! Oh god hubs knows all of your names and where your from etc....I constantly talk about koko's as well:) he he usually i get on here when hubs is into a tv show or something!

Oh you are sooooo lucky that your hubs shares your fishie obsession too!! Whenever I mention the word fish my hubby just rolls his eyes and asks how much money I need lol

He says I should get rid of my goldfish and put some silver sharks in my tank instead ohmy.gif

Maybe one day I will convert him but it isn't gonna happen anytime soon lol wink.gif

Ben def insn't as obsessed with the goldies as i am but he does really like the fish. I just found out a couple days ago that he's tired of going to pet stores and looking at fish...broke my heart! If there were as many motorcycle stores at there were fish stores i would totally go! He's just going to have to suck it up b/c i don't plan on stopping any time soon. He has the day off today so GUESS WHERE WE'RE GOING!

Oh your so Evil yeah.gif

My Plan is working yeah.gif

Has anyone found out what Koko's diabolical plan is yet???!!!

nope not yet...I didn't see her on here all day yesterday!

Probably too busy working on her evil plan...Mwahaha

Your prob right! Went to two new fish stores yesterday they were pretty cool! The one was a strictly salt water store and it was pretty amazing! The guy was trying to convince me to switch to salt water the entire time...he was a super nice friendly guy and walked through the store with us telling us what everything was etc. We also got into a little back and fourth on how long goldfish live...he he silly boy only thought they lived for a year!!!

Now if i told you guys, i would have to kill ya :blink:

Just kidding :lol

lol steph...you should see my husband...he doesn't look like goldie guy...he's 6'1" covered in tattoos and has guaged earrings lol!

Oh, wow!! I love that!! Maybe there is hope for my big 6'3 tattooed hunk. :D

Personally,since I got my dog and goldies??????????????????I've stopped looking for another hunk :idont:tomuch:

Whatev koko...you love us toooo much to kill us lol!

kukanad: He he I already had my sexy chunk of man meat BEFORE i discovered goldies lol...or else maybe i would have quit looking when i got them lmao!

Thats true....I do love ya all here.... Man I cant even be evil....humm..need to rethink :oops:

Samething happened to me found TD before goldfish..... :yeah:

thank goodness i found ben before the goldies...i would be a crazy fish lady all alone in a house full of tanks!!!

see koko...told ya!!!

Me to with cats to go along with it :lol

thank goodness i found ben before the goldies...i would be a crazy fish lady all alone in a house full of tanks!!!

see koko...told ya!!!

Hey,are you calling me a crazy old fish lady,all alone in a house full of tanks??????????NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am a MIDDLE AGED fish lady,WITH a dog,in a house full of tanks :exactly LOL!!!!!!!!!!BTW MM,thank you very much for the friend invitation :heart

Thats true....I do love ya all here.... Man I cant even be evil....humm..need to rethink :oops:

Samething happened to me found TD before goldfish..... :yeah:

I need to find a man who won't mind 'coming in a strong 3rd' :blink: LOL

What kind of dog is that hun.....? So cute.

I would have been an old lady sitting in an APT with cats and Tanks, most likely if I hadnt met TD this site wouldnt have been here :o

oh well kitties just go without saying he he! And a couple of doggies as well:)

OMG Koko,that is my angel-Champagne or Chammy for short :heart She is a Bijon and Shitz tsu mix-and w/o a doubt,THE cutest AND sweetest,AND funniest angel ever :exactly I've already done the hubby thing,and thus very happy to be at home w/ just my pets :heart I THANK GOD for your TD if he in some way contributed to Koko's creation :bounce I thank God for you both :heart -this site has saved my babies and me :clapping: I don't even want to about my experiences had I not found Koko's :help1:yikes !!!!!!!! BTW,you redecorated while I was away-and it's BEAUTIFUL :wub: And I just LOVE our :feedme:stars:wall:heart -they're the best,thank you :heart:heart:heart

I was crazy fish lady all alone in a house with tanks despite having found Stuzel as he was at uni in a different part of the country! I got fish after the bf too, and fortunately he just accepted them provided he didn't have to do anything. He even bought me a tank and a new fishie after Mr Fishie died (I had him in a 1 gallon...head.gif )Since moving in together though he is getting more attached, he's even offered to help with water changes and always checks up on them whenever he visits the fridge :) I'm not sure I'd trust him with a tank of his own even if he did want one...we got a hamster because he'd always wanted one and since getting bitten once in the first few days he won't handle him at all incase he gets bitten again so I do all the hand-feeding/moving him. At least Stu does the cleaning out sometimes...

lol awww poor mr. hampster!

you can let your bf get a tank...you can just supervise..that's what i do he he!