Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shelopie

My Sweet Fiona-rip

img src="http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss107/s...ie/BEACH033.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

Click on link to see Fiona.

My little Fiona passed away overnight. She had swim bladder and I tried everything I knew how to save her, but I just couldn't. I only had her for 2 months but she was my favorite fish out of the 3 that I have. I will miss her soo much! I cried all the way to work this morning. I know it seems silly to be so upset over a fish, but I just loved her sweet little personality and elegance she had about her. I know I can get another fish but it won't be her. I'll miss you Fiona! RIP! :cry

So sorry to hear about Fiona, she will be missed :(

She was very sweet! :heart

It is not stupid to cry over a fish. They are our pets and friends just like any other! You can become very attached! :) After all the water changes and feedings, trying to keep them alive at first! How can you not.

I am so sorry. Swim Free Fiona! :rip:

I'm sorry for your loss Shelopie. I just lost my ryukin Gabriel, so I know how sad you are. we really do get attached to these little babies. :):heart

:rip: Fiona

I'm sorry for your loss Shelopie. I just lost my ryukin Gabriel, so I know how sad you are. we really do get attached to these little babies. :):heart

:rip: Fiona

Thanks! I'm sorry for your loss as well. I had no idea I would be so attached to a little fish that I had for such a short time. :wub: