Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Video Of My Goldie

This is my goldfish, that iv had for about 9 years.

It was the first fish i had bought, and he is the only one that is still alive. The 2 other smaller fish in this video are in fishy heaven.

The video is about 4 months old - so as you could imagine, he is even bigger now, and i now have a canister filter.

I cant believe, when i bought him, he was sooo tiny in a tank with hundreds of commons..

One thing that does annoy me is... whenever i clean out the tank, and re-arrange all the ornaments, within a day they will all be on the floor! he tramples them and moves the gravel all over the place :P

Here he is (sorry about the quality - camera phone) [The water looks green only because it is in front of a green wall :( wish i could put it elsewhere, or paint that wall

Edited by Nick

Beautiful fish! I love the fins on your big one. They are amazing.

Wow! What a big beautiful fish! What size tank is he in? I'm a newbie to owning fish(about 2 months) I can only hope that mine will get that big someday! :D

Really nice big goldie! :wub:

I have one big goldie, too. :)

That fish is SWEET! Was its fins super long when you first got 'em? Or were they more of the "standard" length for a comet that grew longer with age? Any tips?

That fish is SWEET! Was its fins super long when you first got 'em? Or were they more of the "standard" length for a comet that grew longer with age? Any tips?

Hehe thanks everyone.

it was just a normal small little commet with normal fins, just like those 2 other ones. When i bought him, he was about 1/2 the size of those small ones.

He is the only goldfish left in the tank (and its about 55 gallons)

the thing that has amazed me, is that he was my First fish... and in the 8+ years, iv had quite alot of fish. He has lasted through some tough times when i have become lazy, but he is still kickin' well :)

Edited by Nick

that is one big fish

can we see a update vid?

i attempted to measure him

his body is about 16 centimetres. and his tail is about 9 centimetres. so all up he is around 25 centimetres long :)

Edited by Nick

very nice!

I like strong good looking commons.