Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
egemen1903

All My Fish

Nice pictures. Love them all.

Beautiful fish! And the snail is cute in it's own snaily way,lol.

beautiful fish! Bright colors! Have you had them long? If, so have you ever had a problem with the snail? I've heard that they will multiply and you could have a real 'snail' problem. I had one at first, but when I heard that, I took it back and got a plecto algae eater.

Very nice goldies, especially orandas! :heart

Try to photograph without flash, colors would be even better. :)

Beautiful little babies! And very nice picture taking too! A proud goldy parent here! Looks like you use gravel similar to mine!

beautiful fish! Bright colors! Have you had them long? If, so have you ever had a problem with the snail? I've heard that they will multiply and you could have a real 'snail' problem. I had one at first, but when I heard that, I took it back and got a plecto algae eater.

That particular snail is an Apple Snail. Unlike most other snails, Apple Snails are NOT asexual. You must have a male and a female to reproduce them. So, if you only have one of these, you will never have more than one of these. A pleco, on the other hand, can be problematic as they can grow to be very, very large and require 30-100 gallons of water per one pleco as well as the fact that they are known to have a particular fondness for the slime coat of goldfish. They aren't always a problem in this regard, but do watch your goldfish for any signs of sucking damage.

Edited by Lynda Von G

Very nice fish. I particularly love the oranda in the first picture. It looks just like my little pumpkin did.

thank you for sharing your fish with us! they are all lovely!!

They are very beautiful! would you post a full tank shot? The set up looks cool but i would like to see the whole thing!

wow-wa we-wa! your tank is decorated beautifully! :thumb: