Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dfernandez77

Test My Goldfish Cam

wow that thing is great I didn't know they made devices like that.

COOOOOOOOOL!!

they look HUGE!! :o

I'm going to bring my laptop over to the tank so Gabe can see his woman. :tomuch:

now, do they know they are being watched?? :P

and your plants are looking good too. :thumbs:

I must get something like this...how much?...expensive?? :(

btw, I had to install an active x control to see it if that helps.

BeancurdTurtle, I just noticed that Ferrero does the same "side-swim-flip" thing that Gabe does. it that just a ryukin trait?

:unsure: and is it weird I've been watching your fish? lol

BeancurdTurtle, I just noticed that Ferrero does the same "side-swim-flip" thing that Gabe does. it that just a ryukin trait?

Maybe it is! I've noticed my Jackson does it too sometimes, but he just doesn't do it often enough for me to worry that it might be parasites, but I did still. Knowing it might be a "trait" might explain everything!

I love tuning in to these guys every so often! It's just kind of a cool concept to think that you are watching something else from far away at the very exact second it's happening! And, it being goldfish just makes it even more cool!

maybe the "side-swim flip" thing you guys are talking about is just common among larger fish because my calico oranda does the same exact thing :)

it works now :) ur fish r cute!

I must get something like this...how much?...expensive?? :(

btw, I had to install an active x control to see it if that helps.

It is a bit expensive. :unsure:

I don't know if the silly swim is a Ryukin trait or not.

Do you feel voyeuristic or something? It's ok, if you came to visit you could ogle them in person too. :P

My fat fantail does it when turning, I just thought it's a lazy way for getting about.

:rofl

you know I went to check on your fish later and I caught you and Tinkokeshi doing a water change and I felt like a peeping tom!! :o now I'm scared to go back and look at them! :rofl3

:rofl

you know I went to check on your fish later and I caught you and Tinkokeshi doing a water change and I felt like a peeping tom!! :o now I'm scared to go back and look at them! :rofl3

:rofl3:tomuch::rofl3:tomuch::rofl3:tomuch::rofl3:tomuch::rofl3:tomuch:

What's for dinner? Something green...... they're not showing too much interest in it....... hmmm....

Edited by Lynda Von G

Okay.... Charley's been swimming along fine for quite some time and then dad comes along and starts puttering around for a while, btw, Beaner!..... I was yelling at you "hey! hey! hi! Beanie! Hi!" Didn't you hear me?! When y'all are in the line of sight, ya gotta take a minute to wave to the camera!.... anyway, then boom!, Charley crashes and goes belly up on the bottom for about a couple minutes and then, just as fast, right side up again and swimming fine! How bizarre!

poor Charlie, I don't think s/he can see very well or at all. I am assuming this b/c every time I check out the camera s/he is facing the back of the tank! :rofl:tomuch::rofl3 while the other two goofs are either looking for food or looking at the camera! :P

Okay.... Charley's been swimming along fine for quite some time and then dad comes along and starts puttering around for a while, btw, Beaner!..... I was yelling at you "hey! hey! hi! Beanie! Hi!" Didn't you hear me?! When y'all are in the line of sight, ya gotta take a minute to wave to the camera!.... anyway, then boom!, Charley crashes and goes belly up on the bottom for about a couple minutes and then, just as fast, right side up again and swimming fine! How bizarre!

Actually, there's two way audio on the camera. I just have it turned off. And I'd feel silly waving because I can't tell if anyone is watching. :unsure:

I think her wen is just too big, and she sometimes just upside down bottom sits for a couple minutes to rest a bit.

poor Charlie, I don't think s/he can see very well or at all. I am assuming this b/c every time I check out the camera s/he is facing the back of the tank! :rofl:tomuch::rofl3 while the other two goofs are either looking for food or looking at the camera! :P

You are correct. Charlie's eyes are now completely covered by wen. She just swims around bouncing off of things. :blink:

If you saw us changing water, all you saw was backsides. :)

Well, you weren't changing water, you were getting into the cabinet for something. But, or should I say, butt...... I got a great backside butt-shot though! I just thanked God it wasn't a plumber's crack shot! :tomuch::rofl3

Well, you weren't changing water, you were getting into the cabinet for something. But, or should I say, butt...... I got a great backside butt-shot though!

If it was a "great backside butt-shot" then it wasn't me. I have a flat ol' butt. HsiHou is the one with a cute butt. :yeah:

I just thanked God it wasn't a plumber's crack shot! :tomuch::rofl3

Haha! My dad used to call that "plumber's cleavage". :ignore

Well, you weren't changing water, you were getting into the cabinet for something. But, or should I say, butt...... I got a great backside butt-shot though!

If it was a "great backside butt-shot" then it wasn't me. I have a flat ol' butt. HsiHou is the one with a cute butt. :yeah:

I just thanked God it wasn't a plumber's crack shot! :tomuch::rofl3

Haha! My dad used to call that "plumber's cleavage". :ignore

:rofl That's a good one!

I saw arms, and backs and the "water change" sign.

I did see Charlie do the same side-swim-flip too. does she think she is a ryukin? :teehee and I should have taken a picture of her facing the back with the other two facing the camera!! :rofl it was SO funny!! I've also seen her swim straight down and bounce off the floor...maybe she needs a padded tank? :P

I really want a camera too! I did a little research online about them, but it seems to complicated. :cry

Charley's was on her back again when I logged in. She laid there for about a minute and then, pop!, up she went and swimming fine. It's just so bizarre how she goes belly up for just a tiny bit and then is right back at it. I've decided...... you know how some dogs like to sleep on their backs? Well, I've decided this is Charley. She likes to rest on her back like a dog!

I did see Charlie do the same side-swim-flip too. does she think she is a ryukin? :teehee and I should have taken a picture of her facing the back with the other two facing the camera!! :rofl it was SO funny!! I've also seen her swim straight down and bounce off the floor...maybe she needs a padded tank? :P

She has a padded head - so the hard tank is not a problem. :blink:

Charley's was on her back again when I logged in. She laid there for about a minute and then, pop!, up she went and swimming fine. It's just so bizarre how she goes belly up for just a tiny bit and then is right back at it. I've decided...... you know how some dogs like to sleep on their backs? Well, I've decided this is Charley. She likes to rest on her back like a dog!

I think Charlie is resting too. Must difficult to keep that wen right side up all the time.

Last night the bubble wand came off the back. It floated on top, so the oxygen was lower than normal and the Nitrates are always too high. Both Charlie and Ferrero were upside down this morning. HsiHou stuck the wand back on the bottom before we left this morning - and when we got back at 3:00pm everyone was good. :D

:doh11: I didn't think of her wen being so soft. have you ever touched it? lol!! I don't have any experience w/ wens. :)

:doh11: I didn't think of her wen being so soft. have you ever touched it? lol!! I don't have any experience w/ wens. :)

Yeah. I play with them all just a bit like bath toys like every other time I change the water. I want them to be less freaked out if I ever have to lift them out for treating something. They kind of tolerate it now. :)

The wen feels like Jello in a plastic sandwich bag, or something like that. Haha!

haha!! :lol jello head!

ooh, they are soft! squishy jello soft bubbles.....

I'm guessing your sleeping because all I see is black... :P